Chapter 33

READER'S POV

Later on that night, I got back to my room to get changed into (f/c) sweatshirt, a sleeveless jacket, (f/c) skinny jeans and (f/c) ankle boots. I was sitting on my bed and I sent Mammon text about getting his help along with Beel and Levi. While I was waiting for a response, Raven was lying next to me and he looked happy right now. My guess is, it has something to do with a female shape shifter.

"You seem happy," I told him as I rubbed his belly.

"Oh (Y/n)...Crystal is amazing and she's beautiful..."

"Aww...I think someone has a crush," I teased him.

"I think so too."

"Do you think you'll see her again?" I asked him.

"I hope so..." Raven spoke with a dreamy look on his face which made me laugh.

Just then my phone started beeping. I looked at my D.D.D. and under the title 'Brothers under pact (4) there were a few text messages.

(Y/n): I want you three to help me to try to get another candid shot of Lucifer asleep. Call it revenge for the fact that we failed the first time.

Mammon: No way. It's impossible.

Leviathan: Well, there goes that plan! That was quick. lololo

Leviathan: LMAO loool

Beelzebud: I mean, we couldn't do it last time.

Mammon: Man, I don't believe Asmo.

Mammon: He knows it's impossible, but he goes and tells (Y/n) to do it anyway. What an ass.

Leviathan: I wouldn't mind going, personally.

Mammon: Wha?

Mammon: Seriously?

Mammon: Why?

Leviathan: I mean, a picture of Lucifer's face while he's asleep? That'd totally blow up on social media.

Leviathan: And you didn't invite me along last time, so this time I'm going.

I sweat dropped when I remembered the last time we tried to take a picture of a sleeping Lucifer. I had my camera at the ready while Beel and Mammon stayed outside to keep an eye out. I managed to get a photo but, I forgot to put my phone on silent and no surprise, Lucifer caught us red handed. He ended up deleting the photo and we got a scolding from him.

Mammon: Fine. Do whatever you want!

Leviathan: How about you Beel?

Leviathan: Interested?

Beelzebud: No thanks.

Leviathan: Would a hellfire-Baked Cheesecake from Madam Devian change your mind?

Leviathan: Because if you come along, I'll give you one.

Beelzebud: I'll be there.

Mammon: What...that's all it took?!

Leviathan: Ok, that settles it. I'll be me, Beel, and (Y/n). Just the three of us.

Leviathan: Well, see you there.

Mammon: Wait.

Mammon: Who said I wasn't going, huh?