Chapter 53

READER'S POV

Once Simeon, Luke and Solomon left, it was only the four of us in room. Belphegor relaxed on the couch and said.

"Ahhh, it's amazing! I'm really starting to feel like I'm out  of that room. This sense of freedom, it's so great I can barely take it!" Belphegor grinned.

Beel meanwhile was sitting there staring at his twin brother. Belphegor looked at him with a smile and said, "So Beel, want to go out somewhere and have some fun? Aren't you hungry?"

"..."

"Oh, you know what? I haven't been to Hell's kitchen in a long time. I want to go! We used to stop there on our way home from RAD all the time..." Belphegor suggested but Beel didn't answer.

"Hey, are you listening to anything I'm saying, Beel?" Belphegor asked.

"...It really is you," Beel commented.

"What? you're realising that now?" Belphegor said with a surprised look.

"This isn't a dream,is it?" Beel asked with a smile.

"Well, do you want proof? What should we do first? Want me to give you another hug?" Belphegor asked.

"Or a pinch on the arm," I mumbled before Beel tackled Belphegor into a tight hug.

"G'uh! I know I suggested that we hug, but I didn't mean that you should throw your arms around me and squeeze me to death!" Belphegor spoke while I laughed at their interaction.

"Hey, Beel, come on. (Y/n) and that pet of hers are watching, you know?" Belphegor pointed out.

"I don't care," Beel smiled.

"Well you may not, but think about me..." Belphegor told him trying to get out of his grip.

"Oh no, don't stop on my account," I spoke with a smile.

"See? (Y/n) doesn't seem to mind," Beel told him.

"Bee... Come on, I can barely breathe....!"

"Belphegor, Beel hasn't seen in a long time. Let him have his moment," I spoke with a smile.

"That's enough hugging, don't you think? You shouldn't overexert yourself for no reason. It'll make you hungry," Belphegor told him.

Beel released Belphegor and asked him, "...Why, Belphie? Why did Lucifer lock you up in the attic? why did he do something like that to you, and then lie to us about how you were off studying in the human world?"

"That's a good question," Raven spoke with a glare in his eyes.

"Well..."

"Because if he hadn't, Belphegor might have destroyed the human world," A familiar voice spoke up.

I stood up from the bed and the twins got up from the couch after we turned to see who had came into the room. It was Diavolo and Barbartos. 

"Hello, Belphegor. It's been a while," Lord Diavolo spoke.

"Lord Diavolo...hello," Belphegor grumbled.

"Lord Diavolo, what are you doing here...?" Beel asked.

"I'm sure Lucifer must have told you about me. Seeing as he's your loyal lap dog and all," Belphegor frowned.

"But, Lucifer wouldn't do that. Not to his own brother, would he?" I asked.

"Wait, really? You don't he would?" Belphegor asked with a frown.

"Who cares? That's not important right now. Belphie, were you going to destroy the human world? Well...?" Beel asked him with a worried look.

Belphegor was silent at first and then Beel shouted, "Answer me!"