Chapter 32

READER'S POV

Everyone was now having dinner and it's Luke's turn to make dinner for us. I never tried food from a different realm but then again, I didn't think there was any other worlds until I was brought here. Levi looked happy when he saw the food.

"It's been so long since I've had food from the Celestial Realm. This is so special that it almost feels wrong to eat it."

"Huh...the flavors are a lot different from what you'll find in the Devildom. And the ingrediants, too. But it's really good in it's own way," Satan complimented Luke's cooking.

"More please," Beel spoke with a smile.

"You're still not full? *sigh* ...Okay. Here, you can have mine," Solomon offered his plate.

"Would you like mine as well, Beelzebub?" Diavolo offered Beel his plate as well.

"I know you're trying to be nice, but if you keep giving him food like that, he'll never stop eating. He'd even eat your arm if you let him," Lucifer spoke with a small frown.

"Mm, I love the way you seasoned this. You've gotten even better, Luke," Simeon complimented Luke.

"MAN, and this thing here is real good too! you really are pretty good in the kitchen, Fido!" Mammon told him as he stuffed his mouth.

"How many times do I have to tell you before you'll get it through your head?! My name's NOT Fido!" Luke spoke with a frown.

"You know, they keep teasing you because you always get upset like that...Or do you do it on purpose? Is that it?" Asmo asked him.

I glanced at Asmo and then I remembered our conversation earlier during the scavenger hunt.

Flashback....

"You want to know how I want you to outwit Lucifer? Hmm...good question..." Asmo spoke up before he told me what to do.

"Okay, how about this? I want you to get a picture of Lucifer's face while he's asleep. You, Beel, Satan and Mammon tried that once right? Though I heard your attempt in failure. Well then, this sounds like the perfect task to me. An excellent opportunity to get revenge. If you can manage to get a picture of Lucifer asleep, then sure, I'll make a pact with you," Asmo spoke with a smile.

I looked at Raven and he mumbled, "It's going to end so badly, I can already see it happening."

Flashback ends...

"...(Y/n)... ...Hey, (Y/n)," Someone called out to me and it was Lucifer.

"Hm? what?" I looked at Lucifer and he sighed a little.

"Didn't you hear me? I asked you to pass me the dipping sauce."

"Oh right, sorry," I told him as I passed him the sauce.

"You really seem to be off in space today, don't you? It's still only day two, you know?"

I nodded my head before I gave Raven a little bit of my food. I realised that before I can take a picture of Lucifer sleeping, I'll have to get him to tell me where his room is. I'll need to be discreet about it.

"Hey Lucifer, there's something I want to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Do you mind showing the art and decorations in each room?" I asked with a small smie.

"Well, I didn't realise that you appreciated decorative pieces here at the castle as much as I did. Wonderful. All right, I'll make a list of everything worth seeing and where you can find it later. The n you can go have a look at them whenever you'd like."