Chapter 45

READER'S POV

"NO NO NO NO NO! I don't wanna go to the human woooooorld!" Mammon yelled as we got teleported to the human world, however...we're still in Devildom.

I blinked a few times and looked around and I was confused why we're still here.

"Huh?" Mammon looked around as well.

"Wait..." Lucifer mumbled.

"Hey, what's the big idea scarin' me like that, huh?! This ain't the human world...we're still in the Devildom!" Mammon shouted.

"...Strange. Why didn't it work? I'm certain I did everything right..." Lucifer spoke with a confused look.

"Oh dear...I think I know why it didn't work," I spoke while scratching the back of my head.

"Me too," Raven agreed.

"Uh, Lucifer. Have you forgtten that you're in Satan's body right now?" Mammon asked before Lucifer's eyes widen in realisation.

"I see...so even though it's really me, as long as I'm in Satan's body, I can't use the magic circle. Without a mirror around to remind me, it's easy to forget that I'm someone else right now..."

"Welp, if you can't use the magic circle, then I guess that's that!" Mammon spoke with a smile. 

"No trip to the human world! That curse is gonna wear off eventually anyway, right? And then you'll change back. As for that speech thing you've got tomorrow, I'll go have a talk with Satan for ya. 'Course, my services aren't free of charge. Bout, don't worry, I'll give ya a family discount-"

"That won't be necessary," A voice cuts him off.

We turned to look at the source and it's Satan. "I hate speeches. They're a giant hassle, and I've got no intention of agreeing to give one."

"Satan!" I spoke with a smile.

"Wh...?! Satan! What're you doing here?!" Mammon asked.

"What, is there something wrong with me being here? Either way, I heard everything you guys said. So, don't just stand there doing nothing. Come on, let's get going!" Satan told us.

"Get going? Wait, don't tell me you actually wanna go to the-"

"To the human world, yes. That was your plan, right? To find the witch who created the curse that caused us to switch bodies and have her lift it," Satan told us.

"Don't think this means I'll owe you anything," Lucifer spoke with a frown.

"Unlike a certain Stupidmammon, I won't be deceived so easily," Satan spoke with a smirk and that nickname for Mammon made me laugh.

"Hey, come on! You didn't even leave out any letters! Now everyone knows ya mean me!" Mammon complained.

"Well, it does suit you," I told him and then Mammon glared at me.

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing, nothing at all!" I spoke with a smile.

"Anyway, that's not what this is about. I'm just tired of being in this body, that's all. I've gotten all the fun out of it I can," Satan told us with a smirk but Lucifer wasn't impressed.

On that note, Satan and Lucifer both hold their hands over the magic circle. Mammon stood next to me and he said to them, "Hey...whoa! What the...so now you two are cooperatin'?! I thought you hated each other?!"

"From the looks of things, they seem to be getting along fine," I spoke with a smile while Mammon sweat dropped nervously.

"Listen, if you wanna go see this witch or whatever, fine! Just don't make me go..."