Chapter 30 - Support

I was speechless at first, confused with why Harry would volunteer to come. But I knew that boy better than I knew myself. He was too kind and for that reason I wouldn't let my family win.

"You will do no such thing!" I panic. "I can't let them get what they want."

"And you think that's me.."

"It is!"

"What if you're wrong and they genuinely want to catch up with you. They are your only family babe."

"Harry.. it's not that simple." I sigh. "I don't want them to.. I can't let them.."

I watch Harry's face scrunch up, confused as to why I was getting so flustered about this. Quickly he puts his arm around my shoulder and holds me close.

"Are you worried about something?"

"Yes." I whisper.

"Do share."

"I'm just worried they'll somehow convince you to leave me."

"Leave you? Like breakup?"

"Mhh."

"Nobody can do that. Rian I am already falling way too hard for you to even consider leaving your side."

"Oh Harry.."

"And I know you are too."

"H-how?"

"It's the little things you do and the big ones like this."

I watch him reach over for the contract I had left on the couches arm rest. He looks at it with a little smile.

"You are willing to sign a deal to work with Zayn just to be close to me."

"Right." I blush.

"That's why I want to come with you. You deserve for them to see how successful you turned out to be without them."

I shake my head. "It was never about that. I just-"

"I know I know." he smiled "Now let's get to reading this.."

Harry places the contract on my lap gently before getting up from the couch to stretch. I grin up at him.

"I'm guessing Zayn is very detailed when it comes to work?" I ask.

"Let's just say Reagan was a walk in the park. After tomorrow you'll be working with the most influential boy band in the world babe."

Gulp.

"I'm positive you can handle this." He smiled.

"I hope you're right."

"I will be." he laughs "Now let's start with the hardest part..."

He reaches over on my lap and flips the document to the last page.

"You mean the duration?"

"Mhh I'm curious to see how long Zayn wants the contract to be."

I had never though of that before now that he brought it up. My contract with Reagan was a short one but well paid for the two years I worked for her. Looking over at Harry I noticed how his eyebrows remained furrowed as he continued to read the document.

"What does it say?"

"It's interesting.. This is part one of two contracts."

"What?" I grab the papers from his hands and scan through them until something pops up to me.

"All of the following mentioned in this contract will be active for the following year. If the person signing (in this case Ms. Rian Gonzales) wishes to continue the contract for the following year it will be renewed automatically. Zayn Malik wishes to keep the same team of people at his side even if there is a change in his current work provider."