Chapter 10 - Venice

It was strange.. kissing someone that is. I can't remember the last time I actually kissed a boy. Logan had been my friend for maybe a year and I never thought I'd kiss him. Thankfully he wasn't aggressive about it either, just a simple peck and he lips.

"Rian!" I heard Reagan gasp.

Logan drops his hand from my face and smiled at me before I turn to face Reagan who looked at me with her jaw on the floor.

"What, when did this happen?"

"Umm well back in New York." I lied.

"You didn't tell her?" Logan asked.

"No."

"How could I not know this? I thought-" Reagan smirked.

"You thought what?" I asked

"No offense Logan, but Rian I thought you and Harry sorta had a thing going on."

"Reagan!" I frown.

"Well you were wrong." Logan tried to smile "Rian and I have been together for a while now."

"Well not officially." I laugh.

"Really? Awe, I always knew you liked her Logan but I didn't think you had feelings for him Rian.."

"I didn't know I felt this way about him." I smiled up at Logan.

"But I convinced you." he said kissing my cheek.

Damn. Who would of thought we were such good actors?

Reagan made her way from the table to stand in front of us. Her eyes were alert; id never seen her like this, so fixed on me and Logan. With a little smile she opens up her arms to hug both of us.

"As long as you're happy Rian, I'm happy! Take care of her Logan."

"Haha I will."

"Good, now that we have this all settled." she clapped "shall we get going? I need you to take me home Rian."

"Sure." I nod.

Reagan then grabs her purse and quickly heads out the door, getting a head start on us. I wanted to follow her out but Logan brand my arm looking around.

"She has no clue does she?"

"No." I whisper.

"So to her this is real?"

"Yes, to her and to everyone else."

"Are you sure you about this?"

"There's no going back now.. but Logan promise me something?"

"What?"

"Don't fall in love with me." I warn him.

"I'll try not to." he frowns.

---

*Days Later*

This was all wrong. Squinting a bit I lift my hand over my eyes.

Taking a long look at Venice Beach I realize that this location was way too busy. Sure the carnival on the dock was amazingly colorful but it would cost a fortune to close it down. I frown looking at Lisa who came with me to check out the dock.

I had another sit down with the rest of One Direction boys two days ago, all of them were in town ready to shoot the music video. Somehow we've managed to keep this whole thing under wraps, the tabloids had no clue what they were all here for. I was more worried about they're fans finding out about this video!