Chapter 31 - Bossy

I knew Mrs. Jones was dying to ask me how I went from loathing the One Direction boys to dating one but it would have to wait. As Zayn walked into the room I pulled my contract out from my purse and placed it on the table.

I sat between my boss and Harry while Lisa and Zayn sat across the table. Zayn took at seat with a smile on his face seeing Harry next to me.

"Hey man." He shook his hand.

Why are they so formal?

"I'm hoping you come with good news today Rian." Zayn now gazed at me.

"Yes." I smile. "I agree with the terms of the contract except for one part."

"Oh?"

"Page 7. Section 3. States.."

I wait for Lisa to flip and locate where I was referring to continue.

"I know what it says." Zayn laughs. "Is the pay too low for you? Want it higher?"

I watch him snap his fingers and Lisa points him to the section handing him a pen.

"What, no Zayn! I think the pay is too high."

"Really?" He seemed amused.

I feel Mrs. Jones kick me from under the table.

"Rian let me assure you, you will be paid the amount that is fair to you." Lisa noted. "You will have a busy life, managing Zayn's schedule amongst other things."

"I see..."

"Okay other than that.. Any other problem?" Zayn taps his pen eagerly.

"Well no." I say straightening out the papers.

"Awesome, so here is the final contract." Lisa says grabbing another stack from in front of her and sliding it my way. "Harry will you show her where to sign?"

"Sure." He nodded.

Harry reaches for the contract and begins flipping pages as Lisa continues on about meeting again to set up a new number even emails for myself. There was only two places I needed to sign and the rest Zayn got to signing as well. Soon enough Lisa had the many papers back in her hands again, placing sticky notes on places other people needed to sign.

"Oh and you won't be needing a BlackBerry.." She added lastly. "Not many people use BBM anymore, and like I said we'll get you set up with everything you'll need."

Harry and I then turn to look at each other, probably thinking the same exact thing; how we met. It would hurt to get rid of my BlackBerry.

"Oh well I already have an iPhone.." I finally spoke up.

"Get her the newest one will you Lisa? by the end of today.." Zayn said standing up.

"Uhh-" my mouth drops.

"Now I'd love to stay longer but I have plans with my lady tomorrow so I must catch a flight to London." He states nonchalantly.

"Oh should I-"

Standing from my chair look over at my boss who seems to be reading her own paper work. Was I already expected to leave with Zayn today?!