Chapter 25 - Take Care

Previously on Lights Off:

"Touch Harry one more time and you're fired."

Fuck.

The last thing I needed was for Reagan to ruin my reputation. If she spoke badly about me then nobody would want to work with me again.

---

"Understood?" She asked.

"Yes." I fight back tears. "Now please don't talk to Logan-"

"I won't as long as you don't talk to Harry. Easy as that."

"Okay."

I never turn around to face her, I simply open the door and proceed to exit like I had before.

"Goodbye Rian see you downstairs in a bit." Reagan voiced as the door shut.

Finally escaping her sight I took the opportunity to run to Harrys room. I know Reagan like the back of my hand, she would go back to sleep and wake up minutes before we had to leave. This was the only chance I'd get to talk to Harry, I had to warn him.

I knock on his door urgently, trying to hide my face because I didn't want to cause anymore trouble with security. He was taking forever.

"Harry!!" I then scream "Please open the door!"

On the other side of the door I hear glass break and a wide eyed Harry opens the door. I tried not to focus on the fact that he was in just his briefs and pushed him back into the room.

"Rian! What happened? Did he do something to you? Does Logan know?"

"No Harry.. He would never-"

"Then why are you crying, you don't look well."

Shit. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"It's Reagan. She likes you."

"Well that's obvious." he said relieved "Don't worry I'm not-"

"She knows about us.. she said she'd tell the media. Oh Harry I don't want Logan to know this way, I can't have her talk."

"W-why would she do this to you?" he frowned "You two seemed very close."

"I thought so too but that doesn't matter anymore. I just came here to warn you.. please don't talk or be seen near me till we're back in America okay?"

"I can do that."

"I promise things will be okay. Back home I'll break up with Logan and quit working with Reagan."

"Quit?"

"I have a job offer, not sure what it is but I'll take it. Anything to get away from Reagan and be with-"

I finally looked up and felt my face turn red. Harry had a huge Cheshire Cat smile.

"To be with me?"

"Yes." I nod.

"Rian." he then picked me up in a hug.

"What?" I giggle.

"You know you're amazing.. things like that.." He pauses so set me down and cup my face with his hands "they make me crazy about you more everyday."

I notice his eyes look at my lips and I tilt my head up.

"I'm crazy about you too."

Watching Harry lick his lips as he traces his thumb across my mouth my breath catches.

"Kiss me. Kiss me one last time." I whispered.

"It won't be our last."

We both lean in anxiously, Harry simply gives me one kiss and I'm left wanting more. He smirks putting both his hands on my shoulders.