Chapter 26 - Careful

We wrapped up the Diana shoot with cheers and tears. I would miss working with these people more than I could admit. There was something about every single person I've met that I'd take with me.

At the after party for filming I remained distant towards Harry like I agreed and I couldn't stand it. I can still replay me saying bye to everyone because I knew I wouldn't see them again, not like this way at least. I'm sure my new job would involve me working with a new celebrity but seeing them again would only be on a red carpet.

I sighed looking out the window. We were all on the way back to London and for once it was just me and Reagan. The clock was ticking.. Logan would be waiting for me in the airport. I've spent this whole flight trying to figure out how I'm going to break up with him. I didn't have much time but I knew I had to wait till we were in America because as soon as we landed we would get on another flight to New York.

God I hated airplanes.

---

Okay so I still haven't told Logan anything and we're on what our third plane? Yeah I'm sure it was.. On our way to Los Angeles finally. Things in London went smoothly and I was one hundred percent sure Logan knew something was up.

Thankfully Reagan fell asleep in the seats in front of Logan and mine so I excused myself to the bathroom to see if Harry had texted me. I wasn't surprised to see him say he'd meet me in Los Angeles in three days.. Though I wondered why he was so specific. My meeting with Mrs. Jones was on the day he was planning to get into town so I'd hoped the two things wouldn't interfere. Nonetheless I texted him back quickly and got back to my seat before Reagan noticed I had left.

"Things okay?" Logan asked.

"They could be better."

"Oh?"

I put my seat belt back on and closed my eyes. You can do this.

"Logan.."

"Yes?"

"When we land do you think we can get some lunch?"

"You won't be too tired?" He asks worried.

"No don't think so."

"Alright, I have a rental waiting at LAX.. we drop off Reagan and then-"

"Don't worry about that." I whispered. "She won't be my problem once we land."

"What?"

"I didn't have time to tell you but my contract with her is over.. I'm a free agent. All I have to do is bring her back to California."

"No way!"

He was as excited as I was but I couldn't show it.

"Crazy." I smiled.

"So what's next?"

"I already have a job offer."

"Of course you do." Logan grinned.

"Passengers please fasten your seat belts, we are preparing for a soft landing. It is now 2:37 pm here in Los Angeles, remain seated. Thank you for flying with us."

Leaning back in my seat I was surprised to hear how early it was, didn't expect to so soon. Logan and I were more than ready to get off the plane and thankfully the flight attendants made it a priority to get us three out of the plane first.

LAX was busy, hundreds of people trying to move around and again I was reminded of how much I wasn't going to miss this. Reagan and I stood awkwardly watching Logan wait for our suitcases, crazy to think these would be my last moments with her.