Chapter 19 - Lightning

Harry's lips didn't move at first. He simply places his lips softly on top of mine for a second until he felt me kiss back. The kiss wasn't urgent or sloppy which surprised me, instead he seemed to be playing it safe; there was no denying the spark.

He pulls away too soon and presses his forehead on top of mine, Harry hesitates but looks to his left then right down the hall before her moves closer to me.

"Are there cameras here?" He asks.

I try to remember what I had read this morning in my email and then it his me "Fuck there is!"

"Lets go into you room then? I'm sure we'll be safer in there." He says moving away.

"Right.." I panic looking for my key.

"Come."

Harry then quickly grabs my hand. I guess I was taking too long for him, so instead he pulls out his room key and leads me a few doors down to his room. For some reason I begin to process what was happening around me, it was almost like I was back at the hotel in New York but instead I was sober.

Harry's room was much bigger than mine (of course) filled with tons of gift baskets from the hotel.

"I'll make sure to lock this."

I look over to see Harry locking the the door that led to the joint room and nod.

"Yup, don't want Liam walking in.." I laugh.

"I wouldn't mind him watching the show." he smirks as he walks towards me.

"Uhmm." my mouth goes dry.

For some reason I feel all the bravery I had before fading away. The reality of the situation I had put myself into was hitting and I was well aware of why I was in this room.

"So what did you think?" he asks now standing in front of me.

"Of what?"

"The kiss silly.." he smirked.

I blink up at him not knowing what to say. Harry doesn't wait too long for a reply, instead he goes straight for the kiss and this time he wasn't playing around. My body was pressed up against his in one swift movement of his arm making my purse fall to my feet.

"I promise you, you wont regret feeling this."

"But I cant be feeling this.." I shake my head.

"Why not?" he frowns as I pull away.

I try to get as far from him as I could in the room but he follows quickly behind me.

"I just cant okay. I have enough trouble dating Logan..."

"But you don't like him."

"What, of course I do!"

"Then why did you just ask me to kiss you?"

"B-b-because I felt like it."

"Rian please stop playing these games."

"Games?"

"Yes games!" he yells "When I first met you, you were so carefree, funny and not even phased by any of us but you changed."

"I'm still the same Harry. I just-"

"And then it turns out you have a boyfriend." he laughs to himself "It's almost as if you did it on purpose."

"Why would I do that?" I roll my eyes.

"Oh my- Rian.. you started dating him to make me jealous!"

"What!"

"I'm right aren't I?" He grins.