Chapter 11 - Louise

"All of this for them?" I ask Paul.

Standing at the door way with the tall man he chuckles. The boys had all raced to the buffet line to grab some food which was pretty hilarious to watch.

"Yes. You'd be surprised how much a hotel will do just for is to return here next time we're in town."

"Oh."

"But we never frequent the same hotel twice.. the fans as you can see find us really quick."

"I imagine." I nod.

"You're not going to eat?" he asks .

"I will I'll just let them go first. You?"

"I usually wait for them to sit down." he laughs.

"Nice to see we think alike."

"But you're not working right now Rian." he frowns "the guys really see you as a friend."

"A friend?"

"They don't bring too many people to lunch with them. I can tell they all like you."

"I'm not here to be friends with them."

"They're not so bad once you get to know them." he laughs.

Looking up at Paul I cant help but thinking at to what Harry once told me in the conference room. I'm not so bad. Frowning I look over at the empty buffet table, all the boys were now sitting at the table munching away.

"After you.." Paul gestures.

"Thanks." I smile.

Carefully picking up a plate I look at the food placed before me; Italian and barbecue? Odd. Shrugging I decide to serve myself come spaghetti with meatballs, along with a small piece of garlic bread. The food smelled so good that I couldn't help bringing up the plate up to my nose to take in the rich smell of the sauce. I guess I really was hungry. I couldn't find anything to drink...

"Rian come sit!" Niall shouted.

Turning around I grab a fork and notice that the only chair left is one next to Niall. Right in front of him was a pitcher with water. *phew*

"I'm here, chill." I laugh at the boy.

Nialls face was a mess, filed with red sauce and everything else on the buffet table.

"Don't be scarred." Liam laughs. "He always eats like that."

"Ha-ha okay." I say picking up my fork to eat.

Being that I was at the edge of the table, I was glad Liam was opposite of me with Zayn and Louis while Harry sat next to Niall.

Louis and I continued to talk a bit about the video shoot, we really only talked about that which I enjoyed. Later when everyone else's conversations died down all the guys began to ask me questions about the scrip which I didn't even have a copy of yet!

"So we're going into this not knowing anything?" Zayn asks.

"I will for sure get a copy of the script later, I finished it last night but hard copies should be delivered to every one of you no later than tonight."

"Cool." Zayn nods.

"So who's shooting the Venice scene?" Harry asks.

"Louis."

"Really?" He says surprised.

"Yeah, Lisa and I thought that would be best. I believe your stylist is coming with the final outfits for you guys tomorrow. But don't worry you are all going to be involved in the shot tomorrow."