Chapter 35 - Zayn

Picking up my dress with my hands Harry and I run out the back of the building in cartoon speed. Some how all six of us crammed into a vehicle with no windows.

"This is new.." I laugh.

"Reminds me of when we were in Mexico." Louis laughed. "Except with seats."

"I'm sure they had consideration for Rian this time." Liam nodded.

"Oh hush." I roll my eyes.

As the driver sped off I leaned in closer to my gorgeous man, for some reason now that we were alone I wanted to hold him close to me.

"Are you tired?" Harry says in my ear.

"Not really.."

"Good." I'm sure he smiled by the tone of his voice. "You can go change and we'll head out-"

"What about y'all?"

"We just need to take of our blazers really." He shrugged.

"Oh then I guess that sounds good." I nodded.

"Black is still on?" Niall cheered.

"It was off?" Louis gasped. "Not today it ain't."

All of us laugh and start chatting on the way to our hotel about the way tonight would go down. I was all giddy with excitement for on our way back I knew exactly what dress I'd put on.

"You guys just drop me off ok? I'll meet you there." I tell them as we come to a stop.

"No way, we are all doing this together."

"More stops, more commotion." I shake me head and release my self from Harry's embrace. "I'll meet see you all at Black."

"Rian don't."

Before he could complain I open up the van door and close it quickly behind me. Taping on it's door the driver took the hint and drove away quickly. Phew.

It doesn't take me long to make it up to the room and choose a simple LBD. The only thing that took up my time was taking my extensions out of my hair. Loved those things but honestly they were such a hassle! All I could think of was ok I have short hair now so nobody would notice me. But who was I kidding?! Shaking my head I touch up my make up and leave my hair the mess that it was.

I didn't even realize I had stepped out of the room without shoes until I saw Zayn out in the hall. He pointed at my feet and laughed.

"You might need shoes.."

"Zayn?"

When did he..

"Like you I felt the need to change. I'll wait.. Go get your shoes." He smirked.

"Right."

Confused but relieved I quickly walked into the room and grabbed some comfy heels along with a sweater. It was still cold outside but no way I'd take a coat out.

"Okay!" I say slamming the door.

"Shall we?"

I nod and walk next to him. Zayn had only changed into a black turtle neck sweater, leaving his slacks and formal shoes on. He looked classy yet casual.

As we stepped into the elevator we remained silent which I didn't mind. We'd spent the whole day running around with interviews and events so a conversation wouldn't flow well from me.

"You look good tonight." I then hear as the elevator opens.

"Me?"

With a low chuckle Zayn nods and walks ahead of me. I follow him and tried not to act affected by his compliment. I mean I was his employee maybe he was just being nice.