Chapter 24 - Nobody

My life has never been easy. Things have never been remotely normal in any way, and I don't see that changing any time soon. But for once in a very long time I'm happy.

Everything I've ever lived for was this job, and making a name for myself. The opportunity to work with Reagan on this project has opened so many doors for me, if only I had someone to share all of this success with.. if only my family could for once be proud of me. Times like these made me miss my parents; i'm sure they would've cared.

"I think you're right." I smile.

"Of course I am... Rian we do all this because we're scared of losing each other."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Would you come to America with me-"

"Yes."

"It would only be for.. Wait you didn't let me finish."

"Ryan I have no where else to be after we finish the video."

"But-"

"So yes I'll come back and spend some time with you."

"Oh Harry." I cry out.

We hold each other another while longer not wanting to let this moment slip away. Well aware that Niall was on the other side of the door I pull back from my hug and kiss Harry. With Logan in watching my every move now we wouldn't get anymore time alone like this.

"We gotta get going." Harry smiles as we pull back from our kiss.

"Ugh do we have to?"

"Yes. They must be looking for us."

"You're right." I frown.

"Hey hey." Harry says grabbing my chin "You keep doing what you're doing and these next few days will fly by."

"I hope so."

"Try and have fun tonight."

"I will."

His warm fingertips leave my face too soon and without another word he steps away and open the bathroom door.

"Clear?" He asks.

Niall nods and I remain in the bathroom wondering what I should do with the gifts I just received. How would I explain them to Logan?

"They were from Louise.. tell them that." Harry waves as he exits the room.

I sigh and pick up the things meeting Niall in the hallway.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He asks.

"You didn't need to do this, you could have been having fun at the party."

"Rian I didn't mind at all." he assured me. "Things good between you two?"

"Yes."

"Then that's all that matters." Niall smiled.

"Ugh you're the best." I say pulling him into a bear hug.

"I know." he laugh's.

"Your laugh is probably one of the best things on this planet." I laugh out loud.

"Contagious?" He grins.

I push him away from me and nod.

"What's so funny?"

Both of us look up to see Logan glancing at us, a puzzled look on his face.

"Niall here." I giggle "Was tickling me!"