Chapter 8 - Diana

"How's the song?"

"What song?" I asked looking up from my laptop.

"You said they sent you the song?"

"Yeah but I'm not going to hear it yet."

"What?"

"I'm here with you, I'll do it at home."

"No no no." She says grabbing my laptop "let me hear it, hmm where are your emails..."

"Haha fine, I'll go get some snacks."

"Chips please." Reagan smiled reaching for her headphones.

"Be right back."

Walking out of her room I head towards the kitchen of her lavish apartment.

Funny thing about Reagan's place is that it was very modern but small. Perfect for her actually since she lived on her own at such a young age. She says she likes to live alone so the paparazzi don't bother her family which I find extremely kind of her.

Inside the kitchen I go over to the pantry and look for some healthy chips for Reagan (her trainer would kill me if I gave her candy). Grabbing some Sun Chips for her and Hot Cheetos for myself I take my time walking back to the room.

Slowly walking in I'm taken back by seeing Reagan crying.

"Are you okay?" I say shaking her leg.

Looking up at me she smiles and wipes away her tears. What the hell?

"Oh my god Rian." she removed he headphones "the song is perfect."

"Yeah?"

"Mhh, I can see why they want me to be in the video." she beamed "come listen to it."

"Uhhh"

"Please!"

Setting the chips down at her bedside table I roll my eyes and take my hand out.

"You'll love it!"

Sitting down on the bed I pull my laptop close to me and was surprised to see Reagan zip up her track suit and leave me alone in her room.

Looking back at my email I scan it till I see the MP3 named "Diana". Clicking it quickly I put on the headphones hearing the music start.

"Diana"

How original.

"The front pages are your pictures, They make you look so small, How could someone not miss you at all?"

Awe, no wonder Reagan related to it.

"I never would mistreat ya, Oh I'm not a criminal, I speak a different language but I still hear your call."

How cute.

"Diana, Let me be the one to light a fire inside those eyes, You've been lonely,

You don't even know me, But I can feel you crying.

Diana,

Let me be the one to lift your heart up and save your life, I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine."

Oh shit.

Keeping the song playing I open Google to search the song, pull up the lyrics and write down what I liked. More research and I was surprised to see that two of the boys; Louis and Liam helped write the song.

Feeling movement on the bed I look up to see Reagan with a smirk on her face.

"So.."

"It's great." I admit.