Chapter 14 - Black

"Stop it."

"What?"

"Instigating this whole thing." I whisper.

"I'm here to help you Rian." Logan frowns. "And that sort of requires me to tell you what's going on."

"I don't wanna know."

"Then I guess you'll have to realize things on your own... I'll see you when you get back."

"You're leaving?"

"Yes.. I have to fly back to California. This trip was just for appearances."

"Then stay longer." I plead.

"I can't. My manager didn't want me coming here in the first place."

"Oh."

Shaking his head at me Logan grabs my hand in his.

"You're manager doesn't approve of our fake relationship does he?" I ask.

"He thinks its real and it's really none of his business anyway... work is work for him though so I must get back tonight."

"I understand."

"I know you do."

Looking over his shoulder I can't help meeting Harry's eyes. There was something about the way he stared, almost like he was studying us..

"Bye Rian."

Logan then leans in a bit but instead of kissing me on the lips he just puts his lips at the edge of my mouth.

"Bye Logan. I'll be back soon, and this will be all over."

"Right.. tell me when you land in Paris."

"I will." I nod.

Logan finally releases my hand, gives me a small smile and soon enough is gone.

I closed my eyes for a second knowing that I wouldn't have him to protect me anymore. This trip like he said would be interesting, but not in the way I'd like it to be. Opening my eyes I see that Harry was now gone from where he stood.

I begin to come to my senses and start walking towards Reagan who was now standing on set. She greets me with a huge grin as Louise walks away from us.

"Where's Louise going?"

"With Harry I believe..." Reagan shrugs.

"Okay and did they get your shot?"

Turning around I look at the cameras being placed closer to where we stood and I feel relieved seeing progress.

"Yeah a bit, I'm waiting for Liam to get our scenes done."

"Cool.. I'll move out of the way then-"

"Rian wait!"

"Yeah?"

"Where did Logan run off to?"

"Oh umm.. he left."

"Left?" she frowns.

"Yeah he had to go back to California."

"Awe. But he'll meet us in Europe right?"

"No, he'll be too busy."

"What a shame.." she smirks.

"Why-"

"QUIET ON SET"

Before I could question her smirks I'm being dragged away from the cameras by Louise. Shoot I was in the way.

Walking past us Liam gives me a quick smile before being placed next to Reagan. There along with Niall we stood and watched as the director went and talked to them.