Chapter 32 - Home

She had to be kidding. They all had to be kidding. Never in my entire life had my aunt Elena been so nice to me or anybody I've brought home. Her fake smile wasn't fooling me one bit..

As I stared at Rachel standing in the dinning room I couldn't help but notice the genuinely shocked look on her face. Fuck. She had no clue Harry was my boyfriend and she must be a fan. I'm sure it didn't take her long to pick up on it though as her eyes moved from my aunt, to me, then to mine and Harry's hands.

"You know him?" Uncle Robert questioned.

"This isn't happening.." She said to herself.

"Hello Rachel." I then smile.

What else was I supposed to do in this situation?!

"R-Rian?" She stuttered. "You actually came?"

"Why wouldn't I? I mean you.. All of you seemed eager to see me."

"What happened to your hair?" She spat, walking closer to us until she reached the kitchen. "It looks-"

"Lovely.. She dyed it while we worked together." Harry then spoke leaning in to kiss my forehead.

"Right.. Rachel this is.. like you said Harry Styles, my boyfriend."

"I'm still confused as to why, no offense to you young man but why are you making such a big deal of who he is?" My uncle shook his head.

"Dad!! He's a member of One Direction.."

"Oh that group you love Rachel!" Elena gasped taking a better look at him.

"Could you guys not do this right now, the last thing Harry's needs is-" I began.

"No babe it's okay." Harry assured. "Let them."

"Oh my god wait till Jenelle finds out that Harry Styles is at my house !!"

I watch as Rachel furiously types in her phone, don't think twice to let go of Harry's hand and grab the phone from her fingers.

"Oh no you don't." I hand the phone quickly to Robert. I knew he had the most authority in this house. "I came to say a quick hello and goodbye to you people, I'm not here for you to exploit my boyfriend."

I take a good look at the many changes in her now that we were face to face. She was taller than me (well a lot of people were) and lost a lot of weight. She didn't look like the little girl I grew up with anymore.

"Daddy my phone!"

"No Rachel."

"Rian sweetie no need to yell." Elena chimed in.

"Harry can you wait for me outside this will only take a minute." I whispered.

For some reason I was loosing my voice around these people but I knew if I wanted to really tell them what I've been bottling up inside I needed Harry out of here. He knew very well I knew how to handle the situation so he simply nodded and without a word stepped out the back door.

Then out of no where I heard clapping. Elena had a grin on her face as she came up to me and slapped me across the face.

"Don't you dare talk to my daughter like that!"