Chapter 33 - Blushing

It's been two weeks since Harry and I have officially started living together. The media couldn't get enough of us, apparently this was a fairy tale story to most people.

The Diana video had been released and from what Harry told me they were almost done with they're fourth album. I was new to all this, so I felt overwhelmed knowing they had a few weeks for the release of the new material. That meant they were busy getting everyone together to start promoting it. I knew some of this because of my new job as Zayn's assistant but I still felt in the dark about some things most of the time.

Today we were on our way to NYC and of course everyone was set to arrive at different times. As much as I wish I could have traveled with Harry, my job was to remain close to Zayn.

"We are close to landing." I say coming from the pilots cabin.

Zayn for some reason preferred to travel in private jet most of the time. Today we did just that. I met him in New Jersey, since his flight from London had to be rerouted (something he didn't like).

"That's good to know, thank you Rian." He picked up his gaze to look at me.

"If you don't mind me asking.."

"Go ahead."

For some reason I was always nervous around Zayn, I had gotten to know all five of the guys really well but me and him hadn't bonded. So as I sat next to him on this quiet flight I decided to make small talk.

"How did your trip go?"

"Oh, it went well. Just went to spend time with my fiancé."

"That's nice to hear."

"How about you? Enjoy your break with Harry?"

"Ah" I blush. "Yes. We had a nice couple of days, back to reality I guess."

"You know I've never seen him this into a girl. I've know the guy since we started this whole band and never has he asked someone to move in."

I blink. Wow, I've never heard one of the guys talk to me like this.

"Good thing?" I ask.

"I think its great. You two look good together."

"Thank you. Really thank you for this opportunity to be close to him, I promise I'm good at what I do and-"

"Oh I know Rian don't worry."

"Okay, well shall we go over the places you'll be interviewed at?" I change the subject.

"Sounds good."

"Awesome. But first, any questions you don't want them to ask?"

I get out my iPad and put it in front of me so the email id type up would send immediately.

"Just the usual.."

What's the usual?!

"Oh sorry Rian I forget.. Well you know I don't want my personal life mentioned, just tell them to stick to the album and group."