Chapter 22 - Party?

AN: forgot to post the pic of reagans dress and location in the last chapter but i added just now so you can check it out :)

~~

Things had been really weird today. I've been stressing over the littlest things and I knew it was only going to get worse.

I was standing with Louis and Niall watching as Reagan and Harry walked in between the water shooting up from the ground I couldn't be happier with how the shot was coming out. From the monitors they both looked flawless and as the director yelled cut I couldnt help laughing as Harry ran into the water like a little boy.

"Harry! Dont." Reagan ran away.

He had tried to pull her in but I knew Reagan she would never ruin a dress as beautiful as that one.

"Keep the camera rolling, this will be good for behind the scenes." Niall laughed running into the water as well.

Louis then looked over at me with a huge smirk.

"Shall we?"

"Might as well." I shrug.

I let Louis go ahead of me as I pull out the ear piece and wires on. Setting them down I see Reagan finally reach me with a confused face.

"Can you believe them?" she laughed.

"I can.."

"Wait you're not-"

"I am!"

Louis comes up to me, pulls me towards him and hugs me leaving me soaked.

"Louis!" I push him away.

"Now you're as wet as us." He laughs running away.

I don't hesitate to chase him and the boys around. Keeping my distance from Harry.

Soon Louise and Rachel join us as well. For the first time in this whole trip I could honestly feel myself letting go and enjoying myself. I'm standing there looking at everyone having a good time playing as I stand alone trying to get away from water.

"This is fun." Harry whispers into my ear.

"Very." I turn around to face him.

"Sorry about this.."

"About wha-"

Suddenly I feel Harry wrap his arms around my waist and pick me up in a run. Again we were in the water and before I could complain I was being handed off to Niall.

"Guys!!" I laugh.

"Here Zayn catch her!" the blonde boy chuckled.

"Ready." Zayn opened his arms.

"No no no!" I scream.

I don't even know how I'm thrown around so easily between them but right as I make it into Zayns arms I hear a whistle.

"What the-" I blink.

"Oh shit." Zayn shakes his head.

"What?" I ask.

"It's Keira."

I'm quickly placed on the ground and try not too look too happy as all of us run off soaking wet towards the set crew handing us towels.

I don't know what her deal was but Keira started yelling not only at Zayn but at all of us!

"Where did she even get that whistle?" Niall snickered.

"From your soccer bag." Liam said trying not to laugh.

"Guys SHH she'll hear you!" Louis full on laughed.

Lights Off [h.s]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें