Prologue - Meet Rian

First of all let me just say that working in Hollywood isn't all its cracked up to be. Especially when you're twenty-two and living on your own.

And my name is Rian Gonzales (not Ryan). I'm a girl stuck with a guys name, thanks mom..

I work for none other than Reagan Scott. You will never meet a twenty year old as loud as her, trust me. My life may seem fun getting to meet celebrities but it was exhausting working for one of the hottest stars on the market.There wasn't a day were I wasn't at her side making sure she didn't miss any of her appearances, interviews, even castings. I wish there was a way I didn't have to be at her side 24/7 but I knew how careless Reagan was and I couldn't let her or me look bad.

I've been in California working as an assistant to the stars for two years now and I don't see myself doing anything else. Reagan took me everywhere with her, more than her assistant I was her friend, and it wasn't a bad thing to be friends with a girl like her when she'd take me on one of her PR trips.

At the end of any long day, I really did love my job.

---

hey guys new story!

totally different from all the other stories and yes this one is independent from all the other stories ive written. and obviously that celebrity isnt real but for my story itll have to work lol. so i hope you like it! first chapter will be posted in december 1st! and yes its a one direction fanfic heh

also trailer on the side :)