Chapter 2 - Funny?

I should of know it was him.

His face is so hard to miss.

There stood Harry Styles in front of me trying to concentrate on what Reagan was saying to him. I shook my head more to myself than to him and stepped even further back behind Dan.

"Haha! Well can't wait to see you all inside, enjoy the show." Reagan waves sending them off

I sigh in relief. I didn't like that Harry was looking at me. So concentrating back on my head piece I learn that id be needed on the carpet as well. Great.

I feel somebody tap my shoulder and see that it's camera man Dan pointing me towards Reagan who still has Harry hanging on her every word. I walk towards them slowly, sorta mad.

"Reagan don't hold up the talent." I sigh "he needs to be at his next interview."

Pointing towards his other group members Harry followed my finger and frowns.

"Nice to see you again." He smiled ignoring my rant.

"Sure."

"You girls enjoy your night." He says walking away.

Reagan turns to me with a huge smile.

"Dreamy isn't he?"

"Your next interview is here." I say ignoring her comment

Seconds later Justin Timberlake himself steps up to her microphone. He's such a sweet and funny guy that the interview breezes by.

Cameras and microphones off, Reagan hands me her wires and other things so she can hurry on to the carpet. I hand all the things over to a crew member before following Reagan out to the carpet.

She didn't have to walk much since the EXTRA cameras had been set half way. I watched her do interviews of her own along with interact with some "friends".

As we reached the photo portion of the carpet I noticed that already taking pictures ahead of us was One Direction. Fantastic.

"Check my teeth." I heard Reagan say

"They look good." I give her a thumbs up.

I take the white board I had been holding all night and quickly write on it "Reagan Scott" so the paparazzi knew who they were photographing. The flashes were blinding I don't know how she did it. So I covered my face with the white board moving to the side so I wouldn't be in the shot.

"You're following me now?" I hear someone say.

Walking backwards I run into the voice. I was even about to say sorry until I saw who the voice belonged to.

"I'm not following you." I tell Harry

"Sure." He smirks copying me from earlier.

"You must think you're really funny."

"Me? Funny?"

I nod. Point to Reagan where she should stand next. She catches and eye of Harry and I, she almost looks shocked but gets back to photo mode.

"Your band is leaving without you." I point out

He turns around and sees the four other guys being hurried inside. His assistant notices him missing and sees him with me from a distance. Was he shaking his head?

"Got to go." He bows?

I don't say a word still confused. What a weird boy.

"Rian!" I hear loudly next to me "c'mon we have to find our seats."