Chapter 21 - London

"There's something different about you..."

"Hmm?"

I look up at Reagan who takes a bite of her cookie, something in the tone of her voice making me very nervous. 

"Rian, don't lie to me did something happen between you and Harry?"

"What makes you say that?" 

I try to keep my best poker face as her smile grows into a grin.

"Oh you know.. just the way you two were acting this morning."

"How were we acting?" I laugh.

We were sitting side by side on our flight to London and I tried to recall this morning to see if my behavior towards Harry had changed. Shuffling in my seat I place my phones on the make shift table in front of me. 

"I mean you two seemed friendly for once. I don't know you're usually very hostile towards all of them."

"Well it is part of my job to be professional and like you said before I have to try and get along with them.."

"Oh..." she chewed "But what made you change your mind so suddenly? What did Paris do to you?" she giggled.

"Nothing." I lied. 

"Well I hope you don't like him.."

"Oh god no but why?"

"I don't know i'm still trying to decide if I like Harry or Niall more."

WHAT

"Y-you think you like Harry?" 

"Well yeah.. he's so charming, you know his smile is so dreamy and we're the same age-"

"What about Niall he's a good guy too?"

"I know! That's why I'm confused. Niall makes me laugh and is all bubbly." 

I look away straight at the seat as she rambles on; I remain speechless. This wasn't happening. Reagan couldn't possibly like Harry. There was no way she could like him, they barely even talked and I mean she wasn't his type.. was she? Oh my god she was famous, his age, they are shooting a music video together; people would want to see them together.

No.

"Rian?" Reagan snaps her fingers.

"Sorry!" I shake my head.

"See you're all weird."

"I'm not." I lie again "It's just.. did I tell you about what happened?"

"No what? with who?" 

No better way than to switch a topic. Reagan loves gossip.

"Well when you went to lunch yesterday without me I got the rudest call from Zayns assistant!"

"No way!!"

"Yeah that girl had been emailing me all day saying she didn't like the way I was treating Zayn and went ahead and called me about it also!"

"What a bitch!"

"Right but Paul says she's been like that for a while now."

"They should fire her."

"I wish. I think her and all the boys assistants will be at the shoot today though."

"Ugh why?"

"Well we are in London.."

"Oh right and Ed Sheeran is gonna come as well."

"What?"

I hear the intercom come on and the flight attendant informs us we were close to landing. Thank god. I still look expectantly at Reagan waiting for her reply.