Chapter 4 - Interesting

What was I thinking? Going out the revolving front door I was blinded by flashes. The last thing I needed was for people to think I was his love interest. My lips keep a flap line as screaming girls approach Harry.

Trying to remain un noticed I continue walking. This was really the last thing I needed, especially with these annoying heels. A girl pretty much pushed me to get next to Harry.

"Please don't do that." I hear Harry say to the girl "You okay?"

"I'm fine." I say too soon.

This wasn't even fair. Another girl slams into me and I fall to the floor.

"Oh my god!" I hear Reagan's familiar voice.

Again the flashes were going crazy, the press would have a field day with this.

"Stop!" Harry then yells coming over to pick me up.

He looked so mad and I didn't know why if I was okay. Taking his hand I stumble up from the floor pulling my dress down. Harry was now ignoring the mob of fans who were being pushed back by the same man who I'd seen earlier on the elevator.

"I'm sorry." he frowned.

"It's o-"

"Are you okay?!" Reagan then interrupts grabbing my arms "we could sue the paparazzi!"

"It wasn't them." I shake my head "it was those girls"

"You should be ashamed go home kids!" Reagan points.

"No it's okay. I'm okay Harry."

He nods licking his bottom lip. His eyes staying on me a little longer before waving at the fans who were now being escorted out of the premises.

"We need to go R-"

"Yes. Let's go." I speak quickly. "Thanks for the drinks." I say walking away from Harry.

"Let me walk you to your car." Harry offers.

"You don't have to."

"It's the least I can do.. I could carry you there too." he smiled

"No!"

"Let the boy walk us there." Reagan rolls her eyes.

"Paul?" Harry looks around.

"I'll need to go with you Harry." the tall man says.

"Fine."

Thankfully the paparazzi where also being escorted away so I just shrug and begin to walk to where the driver was parked. I feel Reagan wrap her arm around my waist, she knew very well I couldn't stand her shoes.

I didn't want to admit it but my knees were killing me. As we walked I looked down and saw one of them bleeding. Oh no. I stop walking and get out of Reagan's grip to look at them.

"That's gonna leave a mark."

"I know." I shake my head.

I watch Reagan step back and then I let out a scream as I feel Harry pick me up bridal style.

"Put me down!" I struggle in his arms

He starts walking agains and I watch as Reagan's smile grows walking ahead of us.

"Don't be stubborn. I'm just helping you." Harry rolled his eyes.

"I can walk."

"I'm sure you can but not right now." he smiles down at me.

I cross my arms in front of my chest and try to keep my distance as we reach the car. I catch a glimpse of Paul who seemed amused by Harry's actions.