Chapter 3 - New York

I don't know what had gotten into me. Throughout the night I found myself entertained with the One Direction boys. They all seemed so genuine and nice but then again a lot of celebrities did when the cameras where on.

Oh boy where the cameras always on our section tonight. It was as if they only cared to show either Taylor or Harry which was actually annoying.

I was more than relived when a girl came around taking people's orders from the concessions. She was a short, pixie haired girl with many tattoos.

"Hi anything for you guys tonight?"

"Water." Reagan said blankly

"What kind of beer do you have?"

"All drafts ma'am"

"Cool, can I get a Budweiser?"

"It'll be in a cup is that fine?" The girl wrote down

"Perfect."

I watch the girl take more orders and then leave swiftly. It only took maybe five minutes before she came back with a tray full of drinks; great service.

"Here you go." She smiled

"Thank you." I say grabbing mine and Reagan's drinks "what company do you work for?"

"V.I.P Services.." She answered confused.

I'll make sure to remember that name just incase we need to hire event staff in the future.

"Awesome. Thanks again." I smile

Without another word she goes ahead and hands a beer and a couple waters to the boys behind me.

"Cheers." I hear from behind me.

I turn my head slightly to see the guy with green eyes next to Niall hold his cup up to me. I didn't want to be rude so I half smiled and hold mine up as well.

"He's cute too!" Reagan whispers to me

"Ugh I guess."

"Oh c'mon Rian! They've all been trying to talk to you all night."

"I'm not here to make friends."

"Boo."

"I mean you could give them a go... Since you looked comfortable talking to them earlier."

"Oh that's just business Rian." she winked "besides I'm waiting for my prince charming."

I couldn't help but smile at her. Everyone who thought they knew Reagan didn't know the real her. She was a hopeless romantic at the end of the day even when the tabloids thought the apposite.

Soon the time came during the night where Reagan left my side to watch Justin perform. I got my phone and took some pictures, my mom would love to see them!

"Miss."

"Yeah?" I turned around to the Irish accent.

"Want to stand with us?"

"Oh no I'm fine here, thanks." I smiled at him.

I turned to look at Harry who seemed to be observing me, I frowned when he wouldn't look away so I turned my head around.

What was his deal?

----

My long night was just about to start and I was starting to feel really good about my decision to wear sneakers.

"Switch me shoes!" Reagan then demands as we reach the hotel.

Looking out my widow I see camera flashes and I just imagined myself falling on my face in Reagan's heels.