Chapter 1 - Blackberry

an: just so you dont get confused rian's last name is gonzales. she refers to herself by that most of the time.

~~

"Rian!" I hear Reagan yell

I run not walk towards the room next to my own. Not only had I been on my feet all day but Reagan hasn't stopped whining about today's schedule since we got here. Why me?

"Yes, I'm here." I announce coming into the room

"Thank god!" She smiles

With a pout on her face I see Reagan look at me expectantly. She was still in a robe, a white one to be exact which showed of her new red hair. Standing next to her I looked like a giant, but I shook that thought away concentrating on her again.

"Okay so tell me where we're going right now? And why I need my makeup done so early?"

"You are going to the VMAs remember? EXTRA asked you to be a celebrity corespondent on the red carpet."

"What! So I won't walk the carpet?"

"You will! You're only interviewing.." I check my blackberry "three people."

"Do I have to do this?"

"Yes. I booked this because you love talking to people so why not talk to people and get paid for it?"

"True.. Ugh you're so smart Rian."

Finally I get a smile from her and she allows the make up artist to finish her face. I sigh with relief as I walk out of the room.

"Be back later." I shout walking into the hallways

I really need to take a small nap, maybe I could hide somewhere...

Being that were only supposed to be at this hotel for another hour really stressed me out. It was maybe five already and I should actually get changed myself for the even.

Back in my room I quickly slip into a black, quarter sleeve dress with white sneakers. Heck if I had to stand some more I might as well be comfortable! I take one look at myself in the mirror and frown noticing how tired I look. I picked up my hair into a ponytail and applied a bit of makeup before laying down in my bed.

I had just shut my eyes when my phone went off. With eyes half open I notice it's my boss. I really didn't feel like talking to her (Mrs. Jones) all she did was make me more nervous.

"Gonzales" I answer

"Hey. We need you to arrive here on the carpet exactly at six to get the mics set up and camera cues checked."

"Alright. Anything else?"

"That's it for now. Make sure our girl gets here on time."

"Will do." I hang up

I checked my clock and notice it's 5:45. Shit!

Grabbing my purse and room key I race out of my room. Slipping the extra key to Reagan's room into her lock I quickly pick up her things and she takes notice of me in the room.

"Time to go?" She asks standing from her chair

I nod at her and watch as she checks herself out in the floor length mirror brought in just for her. She was wearing a dress that suited her very well with cute heels appropriate for this event.

"Do you have my phone?"

"Yes." I say waving at her "c'mon we're late Reagan."

"Okay okay. Get my shoes and lets go."