Chapter 23 - Crazy

"Rian I need you to calm down." Louis begged.

I kept my eyes glued to his as I tried to finish the cigarette that now shook between my lips.

There was no way Logan could be here. He hasn't spoke to me in days, how would he know I was in London?

"Give me that!"

Louis plucks the cig from my mouth and puts it out with his foot quickly before moving aside. It took me a few seconds to realize that he was now behind me and pushing me towards the glass doors.

"Louis no! I can't."

"To everyone here, he's your boyfriend." he whispered in my ear. "So look happy and say hello!"

I couldn't even argue with him because I knew he was right. So there standing in the living room I rush over to Logan who doesn't even see me coming, and I hug him.

"Babe!" I say way too happy. "Oh my god you're crazy!

"Ri" he sighs holding me close. "Me crazy? Your hair!"

Oh right he still hasn't seen it!

Looking behind his shoulder I see that he had been talking with Harry and Niall. I try not to seem too worried as I pull back to look at Logan.

"I g-got bored ha.." I stutter. "How did you get here?"

"Well I missed you so much that I asked Mrs. Jones to let me know your location and I flew all the way down here to not find you at your hotel!"

"Oh umm"

"But Reagan was happy to let me know where you were at."

"She was?"

"Yes. I wasn't going to come down here, thought I'd let you enjoy this party but she insisted I come."

"How nice of her." I smiled.

"I was just telling the guys just that." he turned around.

"Oh hey Niall... Harry... thanks for keeping Logan company for a bit."

"No problem." Harry tried to smile.

"Well I guess we should get going.." Logan says grabbing my hand.

"Going? Logan you just got here.. don't you want to enjoy the party?"

Truthfully I didn't want him to be here at all but it's not like I wanted to leave either. I somehow had to talk to Harry but didn't know how to get out of this situation.

"Yes, stay!" Harry shook one of Logan shoulders "Enjoy some drinks for a bit."

I could tell Logan was skeptical and looked over at me for approval so I nodded. To Logan I still needed protection from Harry but little did he know I already confessed my liking for the curly haired boy.

"Rian! I almost forgot.." Niall then gasped.

"What?"

"Umm Louis has some samples set up in Harry's room of tomorrow wardrobe. She wants you to check it out."

"Right now?" I ask.

"It'll only take a second. I need you to pick something out for me." He smiled.

Oh right. Tomorrow was Niall's day as the protagonist.

"Sure.. Logan are you okay to alone for a bit?" 

"Yeah you go ahead.. I'll wait here. Get a drink like Harry said." Logan smiled.

"Awe okay. But i'll be right back!"