Season 4 Ep 3-4

"What happened to them?" Clarke questioned Nyko at the front gate.

"What if it's like Murphy." Miller pushed.

I shook my head and joined Nyko with the others, helping them to their feet. I watched as Abby looked over the sick and saw her face fall. I moved closer to her.

"What is this, Abby?" I questioned.

"ARS..." She sighed, "Acute Radiation Sickness. It isn't contagious. Help me get them inside."

Nyko and the rest made their way to medbay; while Clarke, Bellamy and myself went to lift the girl. We all exchanged looks between one another with concern written all over our faces.

"It's already here." Clarke sighed.

"She said the fish were dying..." Raven added.

Bellamy nodded, "What does it mean?"

"It means our time might be cut short."

I sighed and rose to my feet, "I should go to Polis. Let my father know, Octavia, and Roan."

"Why would you do that?" Bellamy scoffed.

"I'm sorry, I thought you might want to talk to your sister before we all die? I would certainly like to talk to my dad." I stated, adjusting my bow and arrows.

"What is wrong with you?" Clarke shook her head.

I shrugged and I turned away from them, "Ask Raven."

***

"Indra!" I shouted, joining her beside the fire. "Where's Octavia?"

"She's on a mission for King Roan."

I nodded, "Doing what?"

"Follow me." Indra scoffed, pulling me behind her.

"While we're going on a little stroll do you mind telling me what the hell is going on here?"

"The flame was stolen from him." She whispered under her breath, "We're going to the flame keeper now."

"But, Titus died."

"Not him." She scoffed, pushing through the doors.

We walked into the flame keeper's room to see Octavia holding a sword above a young women, ready to end it all. Indra shouted, ordering Octavia not to go any further.

"She has the flame!" Octavia replied.

"She's my daughter." Indra continued.

Octavia made eye contact with Indra, and then myself before lowering her sword and offering a helping hand. Her daughter refused, obviously pissed that there was a fight to begin with. The moment was cut off by the banging at the doors from the outside looters.

"I have a plan..." I smirked, reaching for her necklace.

I swapped the two pieces. They wanted the tech... but they weren't going to examine it close enough to know the difference. They would take the fake one, and the real one would be safe. Lexa would be safe. I smiled again handing Gaia her bag back.

"Good plan." Octavia nodded.

***

I joined Octavia with Roan. She carried the crushed flame, while I carried the fake head that we were going to blame the theft on.

"Who is this?" Roan pushed.

"He's with me. You can trust him." Octavia informed, motioning me to put the head down. "You were wrong about the flame keeper."