2x13

"Indra!" I shouted, as I quickly lifted her over my shoulders to get her out of harms way, "Abby! Can you help?"

"She's alive." Abby nodded.

Lincoln attempted to help me pull her the rest of the way out, but Indra fought back. She shouted at him and kept calling him 'reaper'. She feared him. All of us did to an extent. Lucky for me, I was able to move on quickly and let things go... most of the time. Indra rose to her feet and looked around, feeling the same way I did. Anger. The fires continued to burn while grounders searched for loved ones. A loud shot filled the air and Indra fell to the ground once again.

Lincoln took a hold of Indra and I gripped onto Octavia. We were separated from them, but we were hidden from the shooter. With him still alive, we weren't going to go anywhere. One of the other seconds tried to run, so Lincoln used that as a chance to make his way over to us in order for Nyko to help Indra.

"We have to get that sniper." I stated.

Lincoln nodded, "You both stay with Indra... I am gonna go for the shooter."

"Are you up for that?" Octavia questioned.

"Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim." Lincoln assured.

We both nodded and watched as he ran into the smoke. We turned our attention back to Indra and you could tell that she was getting weak. She was losing too much blood. All we could do was keep pressure on her shoulder.

"This is my village." She sighed, "You both are in charge now."

"We're pinned down." I scoffed.

"Not to mention that the others would never listen to us." Octavia added.

"So... make them." Indra replied sternly.

I smirked and looked at Octavia, "What's the plan, chief?"

***

"If we want to get across we need some type of cover, Octavia." I stated.

"I'll do it." One of the grounders shrugged.

I scoffed and pushed him back, "No. You won't. A human shield isn't going to be enough."

Octavia rolled her eyes and took a bottle of alcohol form the grounder. She took a big drink of it before tossing into some nearby fire. It was pretty cool if I say so myself. We waited a moment for the smoke to fill the area, and I gestured to Octavia. She should cross first. She gave me a smile and rushed to the other side of the crater. The smoke gave us cover and it made the shooter hesitate. The rest of us followed and made it across.

"Now what, sky girl?" Another grounder asked.

"We dig." She ordered.

I smirked at this version of Octavia. She had grown so much since we landed on the ground. In fact, she was never really scared to begin with. Annoying most of the time, but definitely not scared. At that moment, a horn filled our ears. There was only ever one other horn like that, which meant Lincoln was involved. The shooter was dead.

"Ready to keep digging?" I smiled.

Octavia gave me a nudge, "Hell yeah."

"It isn't working." The other grounder replied.

"Maybe we can help." A voice spoke. Sinclair. "We saw the blast, thought you could use some help."

"Should I start calling you Jesus?" I laughed, earning a questioning look, "You know... you were in the sky, now you're helping. Kind of like Jesus, don't you think?"

"That's an awful joke." He smirked.

I shrugged and turned behind me. My mouth dropped as Clarke and Lexa reappeared at the site, promising that we would have revenge on the mountain for doing this. Lexa ordered that those who were wounded would retreat home and get recovered, while the rest of us moved forward. To war.

"Princess lives." I smiled, approaching Clarke.

She shook her head, "We need to get moving."

"Woah, Clarke. What's wrong?"

"The shooter wasn't wearing a hazmat suit..."

I felt my heart stop, "So that means..."

"They're killing all of our friends." She cried.

I clenched my jaw and nodded as Lexa walked next to us. She made it obvious that it was time for us to move. We all exchanged eye contact and agreed; it was now or never.

"Time to remove a mountain." I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So, I have decided on my winner!! I will message them privately in case I decide to use their idea... and in an attempt to keep a potential plot line of the book a secret. 

Thank you to all of those who participated. I am sure I will do something again, maybe once we get more readers.