2x3-4

We were hiking blindly through the woods, tied to a massive log. I didn't know if I was along or if Lincoln and Nyko were with me. We just kept going. I was tired, hungry, and weak. Suddenly, we stopped moving and we could hear rustling all around us. Swords were clashing, arrows were being shot, and grunts were being made.

After awhile, the noises and fighting seemed to stop and we were pushed onto our knees. Whoever the reapers ran into must have lost, and they were probably pissed off now. Instantly, my hood was ripped off and I was blinded by the brightness of the sun. It took a few moments for my eyes to re adjust.

"Octavia..." I sighed with a smile.

She quickly untied my knots and I took her into the longest/tightest hug that I have ever given anyone before.

"Lincoln? Was he with you?"

I shook my head no and looked around, seeing Nyko.

"Did you see Lincoln?" I asked.

He just shook his head as well and headed in Indra's direction. I turned back to Octavia, seeing her slowly let her emotions out. She let out a large scream and more tears, devastated that Lincoln wasn't with us. I let out a sigh and made my way over to her, attempting to wrap my arms around her. I failed as she shoved me off of her and walked off in another direction.

I clenched my jaw and shook it off, following after her. Nyko joined us before we were able to exchange words.

"If you're gonna kill us, you might as well kill me first. I'm not gonna let you lay a hand on her." I said sternly.

He shook his head, "You both proved yourselves. We will let you live. Lincoln was a good man... he was my brother."

I gave him a nod as he made his way back to his people, and they too eventually left. I turned around to Octavia, only to see a tear fall down her face.

"Come on. Wipe that off." I stated, "Lincoln told you to be a warrior, remember? So, come on. Let's go."

***

The gunfire was close to us and we were making our way quickly to the area. We found them at the edge of a cliff, but nearby grounders were preventing them from doing anything.

"We have to distract them somehow..." I paused, trying to think.

"I know." Octavia stated, pulling out a horn.

She let out a big and long breath and filled the air with Lincoln's fog alarm. The gunfire stopped, and we saw that our people were no longer being attacked. We quickly made our way beside them.

"Bellamy..." Octavia let out a breath.

"Octavia." Bellamy smiled, taking her instantly into a hug.

While they were having their moment, I turned to Murphy and Finn. They were alive, so everyone else had to be too... right?

"Never thought I would say this, but, I am happy to see you guys." I teased, giving them a nudge.

"Wish I could say the same." Murphy smirked in return, but it faded, "But, there's something else you should know."

Bellamy pulled me aside while Octavia was helping Monroe with her arrow wound.

"Lincoln?" he asked.

I shook my head, "He's gone."

He paused and nodded, looking over to Octavia and joining her again. So, I went back to Murphy.

"So, what is it that I need to know?" I asked.

"Your dad." He informed, "He's here. He's alive."

I was speechless. It was like the air was pulled from my lungs and I was unable to find words. We saw the ship crash, there was no way he could have survived another way. It had to be a joke. But, there was only one way to find out.

"Guess it's time for a family reunion then, huh?" I stated with a shrug.

"We can't get home without you." Bellamy smirked, looking at Octavia.

"Of course you can't." She smiled in return, "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So?

Are we happy to be back up and running again!? I know I am!!

How are you all doing? I hope everyone is staying safe!!!

What are the thoughts on the story? Any new ships? Ideas? Predictions?

I love hearing from you!