Season 4 Ep 12-13

I entered the room with Clarke, Bellamy, and Jaha. The people were scared and confused. After taking into account the essential personnel and children, that leaves us with picking 80 people to pick to live in the bunker. 

"80 people." Jaha scoffed, "That's 360 people we are sending out there to die."

"That's more than deserved." I snapped, "You stole this bunker. You're lucky any of you get a spot."

"The group for Raven, I'd like to join." Bellamy interrupted. 

"Me too." Clarke agreed.

"No, we can send someone else." Abby hesitated.

I smirked, "We already know I am going."

"I know the way to the island, and it's Raven. I am going." Clarke stuck to her word.

"Let's suit up. The clock is ticking." I stated, heading to the airlock and pulling a suit on.

Murphy and Emori then entered the room, followed by my father. We all made eyes at one another. Abby pulled Clarke aside, which meant my father would be pulling me aside. Bellamy addressed Murphy and Emori... they would be joining us.

"Son," My dad started, pulling me aside, "I want you to know that I am proud of you. We will hold your spot for you when you get back."

I smirked, "Why does it sound like you're saying goodbye?"

"Just in case." He smiled, pulling me into a hug, "I love you, son."

I let out a breath and squeezed him closer to me. "I'll be back."

We gave each other a nod and I looked over to the others, we were ready. I took one last look at my father as I pushed open the door and walked up the stairs. I was greeted by Murphy, who closed the door behind me.

"What're you trying to pull?" I questioned.

"You killed us when you opened that door, you know that?" He scoffed, "We all don't have a daddy to protect us. We were safe, Emori and I, and you killed us. You and Bellamy. The dynamic duo, right?"

"Enough." Bellamy sighed, "Let's go."

***

"Here." I sighed, fixing Echo's suit, "This will prevent you from getting worse. It'll keep out the radiation."

"Roan banished me... I was just trying to save my people." Echo sighed, locking eyes with me. "Was that so wrong?"

Before I could reply, Emori began to cough and blood came out of her mouth. I rushed to her side and examined her suit. The helmet was cut, she was being exposed to radiation ever since we were attacked.

"We don't have an extra suit." Bellamy sighed.

"Yes we do." Murphy said, turning to Echo, "Take off your suit."

"Murphy, no." I warned.

"I'm not letting her die. I thought you said you were with us?" Murphy stated, "Clearly that was short-lived."

"Murphy." I stopped him again, "I'm not letting her die either."

I took a deep breath and removed my helmet, handing it over. He hesitated but he took it and traded out the helmets with Emori. It was at that moment that Monty arrived with his rover to pick us up. I felt an itch in my throat and began to cough with slight blood coming out of my mouth. As quickly as I started, I stopped.

"Your night blood is untested, what're you doing?" Clarke whispered, helping me to the rover.

"We missed our window to make it back. We won't survive anyway, right?" I sighed, "Just get me to Raven."