1x13

"Can she even walk out of here, Clarke?" I sighed, feeling Raven grip my arm.

"Sure I can! I'm ready to go!"

"Raven, no! If by some miracle that you don't have internal bleeding... we need that bullet to stay where it is. You're NOT walking, is that clear?"

Finn nodded, "I'll get the stretcher."

"Always the first to run. How brave." Bellamy scoffed.

"Fighting a war you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy. It's stupid."

"Spoken like every other coward!"

"Enough, girls!" I scoffed, "We gotta go."

"You guys ready?" Octavia came in, ready to fight.

I couldn't help but stare and smirk, "I think I'll stick with you."

We began to march, and most of the kids were discussing how they would be on the beach. Finally, I got annoyed.

"Will you two shut up?" I spoke, "Do you want the grounders to hear us?"

Just as my sentence ended, Octavia put an arm in front of me to stop me from walking any further. I gave her a look and started to scan the woods around us. I didn't see anything until an object went right past my face and into the kid next to me.

"Grounders!" Jasper shouted.

"We're looking to you, Princess." Bellamy said.

"Try again in the open, or fight. Those are the options." I shrugged.

Clarke nodded, "We stay and fight. The scouts are already here. So, we fight."

"Gunners, to your posts." Bellamy ordered, stopping Octavia from running out, "O, you're not a gunner."

"You're right. You said it... I'm a grounder." She smirked, running into the hole.

I shrugged, "I mean, you did say it." And followed after her.

***

Gun shots started to be fired, but no one was actually hitting anything. It was as though the grounders were trying to draw our fire out, waiting for us to run out of ammo. They were toying with us.

"Wait!" I said over the radio, "Don't fire. They want us to shoot. They want us to run out of ammo. Unless they are running right at you, then hold your fire."

"Lucas is right... You heard him." Bellamy agreed, "Unless they are attacking. Do not fire until you are sure!"

"Bonding, that's good right?" Octavia smirked.

I shook my head with a smile, "Shut up."

Finally, screams filled the air as they charged at us. Ammo was out, so we had to go hand to hand combat. Miller and Bell were fighting a grounder, and Bellamy was pinned down. He was losing and he was choking. Before I could reach him, Octavia beat me to it. She shoved her sword through his skull, killing him.

"Admit it. You owe me." Octavia sighed.

We all exchanged smiles and the moment was ruined when some archers released arrows; one hitting Octavia in the leg.

"Can you walk?" Bellamy asked.

Octavia nodded but I new better. I shook my head and lifted her into my arms as I followed behind Bellamy.

"We have to get her behind the wall." Bellamy shouted.

Before I could reply, something got our attention in the sky. It was like another pod coming from the Ark. It took me a moment to realize that it wasn't a pod at all; it WAS the Ark. The rest of our people were coming down.

***

"What is that?" Octavia breathed.

"It looks like they're distracted for now. We can move now." Bellamy stated.

"Bell, I don't think she'll make it." I sighed, examining her wound.

"Just leave me."

"Like hell we are." I scoffed.

"Octavia!" A voice captured our attention. Lincoln.

"You did this?" Bellamy asked, getting a nod out of him.

"Look, I can help you but you have to come with me right now." Lincoln stated. "It's too deep."

"Do it. Go." Bellamy sighed, looking to me, "Help him take her. Keep her safe."

"Bell, I can-"

"Yes, you can. I know I have been hard on you. But, you're my best friend. There is no one else I would trust more than you to protect her." Bellamy sighed, turning to Octavia, "And I know I told you that my life ended the day you were born... but that it's true. My life didn't start until you were born."

"May we meet again." Octavia cried, hugging her brother.

"May we meet again." He repeated, turning to me.

"Here's to being grounders." I smirked.

He smirked and nodded back, finally engulfing me into our own hug.

"Now go. Get her out of here."

I sighed, picking Octavia up into my arms, pausing before following Lincoln. He gave a nod one last time, and a small smile. I returned it and I felt Octavia squeeze onto me tighter. Finally, I turned away from him and followed Lincoln into the woods. Leaving Bellamy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey friends!

Just a reminder: I will not be started season 2 for a bit... until I have a final count as to who we all want the new Lucas to be!

Top 3 Actors right now are:

Matthew Daddario, Dean Geyer, Ryan Guzman

Please comment or send me messages on who you think is the best fit!

If you have already voted, feel free to put in another!

Thanks!