1x7

The storm continued to grow stronger as the rain soaked our skin. We dragged in the grounders limp body, trying to make it quick. All eyes were on us as we made it inside the dropship.

"What the hell are you doing?" Octavia shouted.

"Getting answers." Bellamy defended.

"You mean revenge?" Octavia said in disbelief, turning to me, "Luke... you can't possibly agree to this?"

"Octavia we don't have a choice down here... It's harsh but we need information." I pleaded.

"What have you become?"

"Enough chit chat!" Bellamy ordered, "Get him upstairs!"

I nodded to the other guys as we worked to get him up the ladder and began tying his arms and ankles. He became more aware of his surroundings and attempted to fight back, shoving one of us back.

"Make sure it's tight! We don't want him free because you screwed up." Bellamy stated.

I finally had enough and shoved him back, "Then how about you tie him yourself!"

"I told you he was saving me!" Octavia sighed, "He wasn't going to hurt us."

"This isn't about you! This is for Finn, and everyone we've lost!"

"It wasn't him!" She repeated.

"Get her out of here." Bellamy scoffed.

Miller took a hold of her arm, attempting to drag her to the ladder. I quickly shoved him away from her and stood between them. I motioned for Octavia to go down, and I followed her when she did.

"I am telling you, he didn't do this."

"Octavia, I believe you, okay? But he DID stab Finn. We just have to hope he gives out some type of answer. Go help Raven and Clarke, okay?

***

"What the hell was that?" Bellamy yelled, "Are we under attack?"

"No, you can relax. It was just the storm... scared of a little thunder now, Bell?" I smirked.

Out of the corner of my eye, I swore I saw the grounder smirk a little as well. He could understand us. Before we could do anything more, Raven came up blazing.

"Raven, what are you doing?" I asked as she pulled wires from the walls.

"Showing him something new." She scoffed, charging them up together before placing it against the grounders torso.

"Stop!" Octavia shouted, trying to charge her but I took a hold of her.

"He's letting Finn die!" Raven defended, and shocked him again.

Octavia broke free and took the knife that was in Finn, "He won't let me die." Then she drug the knife over her wrist.

As she predicted, she went through the vials and he nodded for one. Clarke and Raven took the vial, running to Finn. I looked over everything with confusion. He was watching Octavia, scared even. She was his weakness. 

Everyone eventually left, leaving the grounder to deal with the injuries we gave him. I sat upstairs with him, Octavia soon joined and took a seat beside me, offering me water.

"Finn's fine." She said.

I glanced over at her bandaged wrist, "And you?"

"I'll be fine."

"I didn't want this to happen to him, Octavia."

"So why did you let him?" She asked.

I shook my head, "He blames me... For the Ark. For your mother. Do you? It was my idea to get you to that stupid dance, I just wanted you to have a normal day. Was it my fault?"

Before she could answer, Miller immerged, "Octavia, come on. You know Bellamy doesn't want you up here."

She sighed and rose to her feet, pausing for a moment to glance back at me. She smiled softly, placed a kiss onto my cheek, and then left with Miller.

I rose to my feet and grabbed a damp rag, attempting to help his wounds.

"Look, I don't know if you can understand me... But this was wrong. If anyone tries something again, I will stop them." I stated, "Thank you for keeping her alive."

Slowly, and almost painfully, the grounder nodded at me, "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know, I am like the worst at updating!

I am going to do better!!!!!!

I love you all :)

Please keep the comments coming! They keep me going!