1x11

I followed Bellamy most of the day. We were prepping for the grounder war. I spotted Clarke up off to the side and decided to join her.

"Anything out there?" I asked, and she just shook her head.

"It has been two days... maybe they aren't coming."

"You believe that?" Bellamy scoffed.

Again, she shook her head as we started walking, "No."

"Careful where you walk," I smirked, "Raven has been making mines. So, watch your step."

"Funny!" Clarke smiled and rolled her eyes.

"What we really need is more of those bombs. Just roll them into their camp and blow them to hell." Bellamy stated, getting an agreeing nod from me.

I noticed Clarke not saying anything, "What? What're you thinking?"

"I just can't believe we survived this whole thing just to slaughter each other."

"Anything from the Ark?" Bell ask, I shook my head. "So, they finally ran out of air..."

"Maybe my mom was lucky..." She started, looking to me, "Maybe our parents were lucky. If they were on the ship at least it was quick."

I sighed and gave a shrug, "Pretty dark, but true."

***

"We need the radio to make the walkies, Monty. Without them we can't communicate enough." I sighed, helping Raven.

"What about the Ark?" He defended.

Raven let out a sigh of her own and flipped the radio on. All that came through was dead air and static, "You're talking to a whole in the sky."

"My family is out there."

"We're sorry..." We repeated, pulling the plug on the radio.

Our moment was ruined by hearing the commotion coming from the front gate; the hunters were back. Both Raven and I made our way out to see who made it back and what sort of stuff they were able to find.

"Is Finn with them?" Raven searched.

"I don't think so," Murphy commented, "Don't worry! I am sure Clarke is keeping him safe."

Raven's face grew stern. She took a grip of my arm and pulled me into her tent. No words were spoken at first, she just looked at me.

"Raven, what're you doing?" I asked.

"They don't waste time, I'll give them that! It has been what, a day?"

"Look, I get you're upset. But, you broke up with him. Just need to take a breath and move on." I sighed, brushing a hand through my hair.

She nodded and began to remove her jacket and shoes.

I shook my head, "What're you doing now?"

"Moving on." She replied stern, removing her pants and facing me, "Take your clothes off."

I just stared at her wide-eyed. This wouldn't help her. But, I was what she wanted.

"Fine, I'll go first." She shrugged, removing her shirt to reveal her bare chest.

"Raven, if you're looking for someone to talk you down... then I am DEFINITELY that guy. But, if you want someone who doesn't care and will just jump into bed with you, you should try Bellamy." I sighed, leaning towards the exit.

"No." She stated, "I didn't ask Bellamy here, now did I."

I took deep breath as she pushed her body against mine and began to kiss me slowly. I shouldn't do this... I knew that. I should stop her. She kept kissing me, but as she reached for my shirt and I found it in myself to stop her.

"Raven, I'm sorry. But, I won't do this." I sighed, grabbing my jacket and leaving.

***

"Hey, Monty, about the radio..." A voice broke, pausing when she saw me, "I'm sorry."

"Raven, it's okay. That's not important right now. The hunters are back; except Clarke and Finn."

She rolled her eyes and plopped into a chair, "Okay?"

"Raven," I sighed, "They were with another kid. Miles. They all went out together."

"None of them are back yet?" She asked.

Monty and I both nodded. He then loaded a gun and made his way out of the drop ship.

"You coming or what?" I asked, offering her a gun.

"They weren't alone." She shook her head.

"Come on, lets go find them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello, party people!!

I have some options for who I think could make a good Lucas in this lovely story!

Option 1: Matthew Daddario

Option 2: Chris Wood

Feel free to google them obviously to see what they look like and what other roles they have played!

Let me know watcha think!

Or, if you have another actor you would like to throw into the hat!

:)