2x5

It was finally daylight, and we were coming up to the gate. The whole Ark had made it to the ground. It was rather remarkable. The gates opened and they were instantly taking our weapons. Abby was the first to greet us, and I couldn't help but smile. I let her treat the girl from farm station before taking her into a hug.

"Lucas, you're okay." She smiled, squeezing me tightly. "I know someone else will be happy to see you."

"My father? He's here?" I replied, looking around to get a glimpse of him.

"He left but... he's alive."

I nodded, accepting that I wouldn't get to see him right away. I couldn't tell if I was happy or sad at that fact, but I guess once I actually see him we would find out. Another pair of arms firmly wrapped their arms around me as well. I quickly turned to see the one and only Clarke, alive and well. I smiled again and took her into a hug.

Right behind her was Raven, but she was limping. I grew concerned; which she ignored as she gave me a small hug as well.

"You alright?" I asked.

"I'm dealing with it." She shrugged.

I gave her a half smile and turned to the others, "Who else is here?"

"None..." Clarke stated, "Where is Finn?"

"Looking for you." Bellamy stated.

"Well," I scoffed, "I guess we gotta go find him now."

***

I sat with Bellamy by the fire while the others slept. I could tell he was overlooking Clarke, but I was just listening to the crackle of the fire.

"The last time I saw her she was closing the drop ship door." Bellamy sighed, turning to me, "And the last time I saw you... you were carrying my sister away."

I shrugged, poking the fire, "Had to be done."

"Lucas, you kept her safe. Thank you."

"Lincoln kept her safe... I was just there to watch."

"You BOTH kept her alive. Just because he is gone doesn't mean that you didn't protect her." Bellamy stated, gripping my shoulder.

"I think you need to open your eyes, Bell. She didn't NEED protection. She WAS the protection. She's pretty badass." I laughed, getting one from him in return.

"Once we save Finn and Murphy, we can talk." I nodded and laughed.

"And Lincoln." Octavia added, waking up, "I think we have slept long enough."

"I guess we're moving out!" I laughed, packing the bags.

We started walking, and it was now daylight. Finally, I spotted it. The monument to the village. I felt a pain in my chest and I know Octavia felt it too because she gripped onto my arm. I let out a breath and wrapped an arm over her shoulders.

"We couldn't save him." She cried.

"I know... I know." I sighed again, kissing the top of her head, "We'll find him."

The moment ended when we heard gunshots being fired. We started to run into the village. When we got there I had instantly wished I had stayed at the Ark. Bodies were all around, while others were crying over their loved ones. At the center of it all stood Finn, staring wide-eyed at Clarke.

I followed Octavia to Nyko, while he held his dying clan member. I took a deep breath and rose back to my feet, getting ready to charge towards Finn. Bellamy stepped in front of me. Finn and Clarke kept looking at each other before either of them actually decided to speak.

"I found you." Finn stated.