2x9

A/N:

Hey there!(:

So, it was brought to my attention that I made a rather large 'oopsie' in the last episode.

I have Finn killing Clarke, which I am shocked that I didn't see that when I re-read it!!!

But, just to clarify, Clarke is VERY much alive!! She was the one that killed Finn just like she does in the actual series.

I have corrected my error, and I apologize for any confusion!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was trying to make sense of it all. Why this had to be the way... were there really no other options? It had to come to this? I shook my head as I watched Raven hovered over Finn's lifeless body. I was trying to understand their ways. I was trying to understand. Lincoln had described the ways of his people. My thoughts haulted when Clarke took a place beside me. Her face was red from crying.

"Go away." Raven warned.

"Raven, we had to do this." Clarke pleaded.

I took a step between them, "Maybe this isn't the time to talk about this."

At that moment, a pair of grounders took ahold of Finn's body and began to lift him. Raven shoved one of them back before I was able to pull her back from them so she didn't get herself killed. Clarke called them off, and to our surprise, they listened.

"You agreed to this?" Raven cried.

Clarke finally met her eyes, "We're going back to the village where the massacre took place. Uniting the bodies with fire, and then we can start talking about peace."

"Didn't they say that about Finn?" I scoffed.

She nodded, "They did. But when I took away the suffering, they didn't get what they asked for. We have to take him to the village... Raven, I can't imagine what you're going through right now but we need you to keep working on the radio."

"I guess I'm coming with then." Raven fought back, "Don't worry, I'll bring your precious radio."

Raven pushed passed us and left Clarke and I to ourselves. Clarke motioned for the grounders and they came to claim Finn. I looked back at her and she finally met mine, once again she let tears swell in her eyes. I tried to give her a smile, but even I was unable to do that knowing what had just happened. All I did was take a step towards her, only for her to take one back.

"We have to leave for the village now." She replied quickly, and makig her way elsewehere.

***

We made it to the entrance of the village, being forced to remove our weapons before we were allowed in. We all listened, but as expected Raven had resistance. The grounder they call Gustas went to search her, but I stepped in front of him. I made quick eye contact with her as I took her guns and knives away myself. She was being reckless, with valid reasons, but someone had to keep her in check. I guess that person was me. After all of her weapons were turned in, I went ahead and gave them my weapons as well. 

We entered the village to what seemed like an angry crowd. I was able to understand bits and pieces of the chants thanks to Lincoln's teaching, but some of it I was unable to make out. All-on-all, they weren't happy that we were here. 

"Warm welcome." Bellamy scoffed.

Once we were at the center of the village, they had placed Finn on the top of the fire pit while the rest of the bodies from the village wrapped around the bottom. Lexa was giving a speech about how this will cleans us all, relieving the pain of the past. She called Clarke up to be next to her, handing her the torch. Clarke was shaking and hesitated, but eventually tilted the torch to meet the wood and allowing the fire to grow. We all were silent as though we were feeling the emotions, just like the grounders were. Kind of like we were coming together, like a real alliance was being formed.