1x12

"We better hope those land mines work... with all of the gun powder we are wasting." Bellamy scoffed.

"You wanna come test one?" Raven scoffed.

I couldn't help but laugh under my breath as I finished my last wire. Raven then charged at him; saying that we were going to go find Clarke, Finn, and Monty in the morning. Bellamy wasn't even listening to her, because he would never allow it.

"No guns are leaving this camp! Clarke, Finn, and Monty are gone, okay? Probably dead. If you wanna go be next then fine!" Bellamy shouted.

"Bell!" Octavia fought, "You're scaring people!"

"Hate to agree, but Bell is right. We should be scared! We know the grounders are going to retaliate. We know it will be brutal... we need all the guns we have. We can't spare any." I sighed.

"You're agreeing with him? Wasn't Clarke your friend?" Raven stated in denial.

"Yes. She was. That's why I know she wouldn't want us going out there."

"She'd go after you, Luke. No matter the risk." Octavia should her head and walked away.

"Get back to work!" Bellamy shouted, making his way to me. "Don't listen to them. It's the right call for the group."

"Is it?" I asked, "Clarke has gotten us this far."

"What the hell have I been doing?"

"You've been barking orders with no follow through, Bell! I don't see you helping build the walls or working on the mine. You wanna be a leader? Become one of us first." I spat, giving him a shove as I walked past him.

***

"I just hear... What the hell happened?" Octavia asked, joining us at the front gate.

"Murphy took over the drop ship... he has Jasper inside." I sighed.

"Murphy if you even touch Jasper!" Octavia warned.

"Easy, killer." I replied, nudging her back a bit.

"What the hell are you two doing about this, huh? What're you doing besides being cowards?" Octavia fired back.

"You were right," Raven joined, "There's a loose panel, we could get underneath and I can rewire the door and open it."

"So do it!" I ordered, getting a nod out of her before she ran back behind the drop ship.

"Sorry." Octavia whispered.

"Bell, you got up here covered? I am gonna see if I can go help Raven."

"I'm good. Go." Bellamy nodded.

***

"This is so cool." Raven smiled.

"Does your mechanic brain ever shut off?" I laughed.

"Shut up! Help me find the panel."

I observed the area, looking straight up, "Uh... Raven."

"I guess that cancels the plan of shooting through the floor. They're RIGHT above us."

"Then I guess we better get this door open, huh?" 

"Lucas..." She started, "About the other night."

"Don't worry about it. Word through the camp is you went to Bellamy anyway... Trust me, no hard feelings." I smirked, giving a nod.

"Luke, I am sorry. It didn't make me feel any better." She sighed.

"How about we talk about this AFTER the door is open, yeah?"

"Just... I didn't want you to stop me." She finally spoke. Making quick eye contact with me before going back to the wires.

"Now what the hell do I do with that, Raven." I sighed, leaning against another panel.

"I almost got it. Go get by the door and be ready when it opens."

***

After a bit of waiting, the door opened and a handful of us were waiting with our guns ready. No one came out, so I charged in without knowing the consequences. Once I was inside, I had to act fast as Bellamy's boy was dangling freely from the rafters. I quickly ran under his body to lift him up in hopes to relieve the pressure on his neck. Octavia was the one behind me, and she unclipped the strap to bring him to the ground.

"Come on, Bell. Breath." I pleaded, trying to shake him awake.

Eventually, he took in a deep breath and immediately wanted to climb up the ladder to Murphy. Before he could, a loud explosion shook the dropship. We finally broke through to the next level to see that Murphy had used the rest of the gun powder to blow a hole into the back of the dropship.

"Let the grounders have Murphy. We're going for Clarke, Finn, and Monty." Bellamy stated.

"There's movement outside the walls!" A voice shouted.

We made our way to the front gate to see that Clarke and Finn had returned. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face when Clarke made eye contact with me. I took her into my arms for a tight hug, thankful she was alive.

"Where's Monty?" Jasper asked.

"He isn't here?" Clarke seemed shocked.

"Clarke, we have to go. Now." Finn pleaded.

Bellamy and Clarke continued to go back and forth, trying to decide what is best for all of us. Do we stay and fight, or do we leave camp before the grounders arrive. Finally, we came to a decision. It wasn't mutual... but it was decided.

"Pack what you can carry!" Clarke shouted, "We're leaving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a reminder, I am going to give a few more updates before I make a choice on who is the new face of Lucas Kane!

Right now, Matthew Daddario has the most votes.

I am looking to you guys, the readers, to help me make this choice! Just like me, you see his personality.

So, I need the help!

I have also had some more names get thrown into the hat so, as a reminder, here are the current actors now in the running:

1st - Matthew Daddario

2nd - Dean Geyer

Chris Wood

Ryan Guzman

Feel free to leave your votes in the comments, or send me a private message. Before I make a post for season 2, the winner will be chosen. Once that is done, I will be updating the 'Character Shots' and the cover of this book before beginning season 2.

Help me choose guys!