Season 3 Ep 5

"You did what to Jonas?!" Raven scoffed as she met me outside. "You held a knife to his throat!"

"He was ready to follow Pike out to murder all of those grounders! Raven, those grounders were here to PROTECT us... not harm us. They were meant to keep you safe."

She shrugged, "Why don't you keep me safe, Lucas."

I shook my head, "In case you were wondering, it was my idea to send them here. But your buddy Jonas just followed Bellamy and Pike to massacre all of them. That sits well with you?"

"What Jonas does doesn't concern me! What you do does, and who you are trying to be." She scoffed, making her way inside the Ark.

Octavia later joined me, giving me a look. I shook my head as a warning for her to not make s remark about it. The front gates opened as Pike and his group of people make their way back inside. I let out a breath and shook my head; none of them were hurt. The worst to happen was they were now covered in the blood of the army.

"How is that possible?" Octavia scoffed.

I shook my head, "Maybe we should ask Bellamy. Or, I wouldn't mind having a word with Jonas."

I finally spotted Jonas mingling with some of the others. He noticed I was watching him so he got cocky and made his way towards me with a smirk. I gave him a strong glare before letting a smirk grow on my face. I took a firm hold of the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the back walls of the camp; where we could be alone.

"Do have any idea what you just did?" I shouted, shoving him to the ground.

He shook his head, "I didn't know he was going to kill all of them."

"Really? You all took guns. What the hell did you think was going to happen?"

"I didn't know, okay!! They went too far."

"Damn right you went to far. There is no they if you were involved. You just murdered innocent people and started a war. Just remember that." I spat, turning away from him.

"Wait!" He pleaded, "I didn't know... Bellamy said we had to. Pike said it was for the best."

I scoffed, "Is that what they said, huh? Well, what do you say? Find your own voice, Jonas."

***

"I guess I owe you an apology." Raven sighed.

I smiled softly as she took a seat next to me, "Jonas came clean after all."

"I should have listened, I'm sorry." She winced.

I gave her a look, "Are you hurt? Is it your leg?"

She nodded, "It's been getting worse... Abby took it upon herself to remove me from work."

"She's trying to help you, Raven. What if she can take some of that pain away?"

"That's crap and you know it." She scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

I put my hands up in defense, "I'll let it be."

"About earlier... I am sorry. I'm just so angry and so sick of people leaving I just... I guess I took it out on you."

"It's okay. I guess I did deserve it, huh? And I saw you with him so I just took it out on him a little bit I guess." I winked, giving her a nudge which got her to smile.

"You have NOTHING to worry about with Jonas. I am not his type." She laughed.

"What do you mean?" I laughed, "He isn't into hot mechanics?"

"More like he isn't into girls." She bit her lip in an attempt to hold in her laugh.

My eyes went wide and I nodded, "Oh! Alright then, noted. Maybe we can hook him up with Miller?"

She gave me a shove followed by a quick kiss on the lips, "Thanks to Abby, I have to go sort scrap metal... see you later?"

"Want me to come with you?"

"No, I think I need to go find Jonas." She winked and then made her way elsewhere.

***

"I need your help." Octavia stated, "I'll tell you about it along the way."

I nodded and followed her through the halls. Apparently, Clarke had come in hopes to reason with Bellamy. Trying to get him to go against Pike. She must have missed the memo on him being Team Pike.

We came face-to-face with Bellamy, Clarke, and another guard just in time to hear Bellamy to say it is for Clarke's own good. Octavia took down the other guard in the mean time while we all made eyes at one another.

"You can't just hit a guard!" Bellamy scoffed.

"Just did." Octavia smirked.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." Bellamy said sternly.

I clenched my jaw and knocked him in the head with the handle of my sword, "I don't remember asking for permission.

In the distance we heard guards making their way towards us while Clarke was scrambling for the cuff keys. I scoffed and knelt down to help her, as he put them in the same place that he used to on the Ark. Finally, we made our way to a loner hallway where we met Abby and my father.

"You have to go." My father warned, pulling the hatch open.

"What about Lincoln?" Octavia paused.

My father sighed and handed her a radio, "Keep in touch and stay close by."

"I'll get him out of there." I nodded.

She gave me a nod and made her way down the hatch while Clarke was just getting in. We gave each other a look before finally giving one another a hug.

"Go take care of Lexa, alright?" I smirked. 

"Take care of the people here."

I nodded, "You got it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I am so sorry I took so long to update! We just moved into a new house and things have been pretty wild!

Anyway, I hope you all are still well!

How are we liking this story, are we still fans? lol

How is Lucas going to react to Raven taking the key? Is he gonna notice a change? Or, is he gonna take it with her?

Let me know your thoughts/predictions!!! I even love seeing your guys' ideas!

Till next time! :)