2x2

I heard rustling in the bushes. I checked on Octavia, and she was asleep. I took a firm grip onto the sword as a grounder immerged from the bushes.

"Lucas?" He spoke, "I've been sent here by Lincoln."

"Where is he? Is he okay?" I pushed, still watching the tree lines.

"Do you want her to die or not?"

I clenched my jaw and nodded, stepping aside so he could get things ready.

"What's your name?"

"I am Nyko. Their healer."

"And Lincoln? You left out where he is and why he isn't with you." I pushed more.

He ignored my yet again, making his way over to Octavia. He knelt down beside her, telling her to take drink the antidote he had created. She had to drink all of it in order for it to work. He even went as far as forcing her mouth shut until she swallowed it all.

"Drink or you die." He warned.

She finished all of the fluids, and slowly became more coherent with her surroundings.

"Feeling better?" Nyko asked. "Can you stand?"

Octavia rose to her feet. She was limping, but she was able to walk.

"Good. Now that you're on your feet, you should run." He warned.

"We aren't leaving without Lincoln." I stated, "Where is he?"

"He is answering for what he has done. Because of him are people are vulnerable. If reapers come we won't even be able to defend ourselves. Now, you should run."

"He got caught.... we have to do something." Octavia sighed.

"I did do something!" Nyko shouted, "I saved your life! Now you both need to go!"

"I have a better idea." I scoffed, slamming the butt of my gun into his back and causing him to fall to the ground. "Thanks for saving her life though."

"What are you doing?" Octavia questioned.

"We're going for Lincoln. Are you in or not?" I smirked.

***

We both were pacing back and forth, waiting for Lincoln to come back with Indra. I finally took a seat, keeping an eye on Nyko so he wouldn't make a run for it or try something stupid. 

"Looks like you'll have to kill me." Nyko scoffed.

Just as his sentence finished, Lincoln and Indra immerged. Lincoln was clearly wounded and very weak.

"He's hurt!" Octavia shouted.

"He should be dead." Indra spoke sternly.

I clenched my jaw, ready for this to be over. I pushed Nyko towards Indra as Lincoln made his way back to us. We all exchanged smirks as we were all together again. Lincoln's smile faded when he looked beyond us.

"Reapers!" He shouted.

I quickly turned in time to shove Octavia out of the way of a blade. A brawl came out as we tried to fight them off, but we were over run as there were too many of them and we were too weak to defend ourselves. They took a tight hold my me, Nyko, and Lincoln and started to pull us away from the large monument that had been our shelter.

"Octavia!" I shouted.

I was able to turn back for a moment, only to see her laying on the ground. She wasn't even trying to get up and I wasn't even sure if she was alive. I tried to fight out of the reaper's grip, but I failed. I kept screaming for her until I could see nothing but tress and darkness around us.