Season 3 Ep 10

"Lucas, take a breath. You're lucky you aren't in lock up. In fact, you're lucky you aren't dead." Abby pleaded, following me to Raven's room.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to her, "Lincoln is dead, Abby! I watched! I sat there and watched!!"

"At least she didn't get melted." Jasper mumbled.

I snapped and took a hold of his collar and shoved him against the wall, "Enough!"

"Okay..." Abby sighed, "We will go with you. Okay? Just take a step back. You should be calm when you get to Raven."

I let out a sigh and locked eyes with Jasper. I exhaled deeply again and fixed his shirt, giving him an apologetic look. He gave me his half smirk which quickly faded as we continued on to Raven. Jasper tried to tell me that this 'key' took her to the City of Light. Jaha says this plays relieves pain.

"Last I knew she had changed her mind... she wanted it out." Jasper shrugged.

"I didn't know she was struggling so much..." I sighed, once again feeling guilt from everything I have failed to do.

Jaha waited outside of her room, and just inside you could hear Raven's music blasting as loud as the speakers let her. You could even hear her mumbling. Jaha fought us to get in, but Abby pulled the medical card and we quickly entered, shutting the door behind us.

Mine and Raven's eyes locked immediately. It was like she was studying me. Her eyes were red, and I wasn't sure if it was from no sleep or from crying... maybe it was from both. It pained me to see her this way. I took a step towards her, only for her to take a step away from me.

"Raven..." I pleaded.

"No... not until I get this little BITCH out of my head!" She shouted. "I think I know how to do it."

"How?" Abby questioned.

Raven then geeked out, and went on a rant about how the functions of the wristbands can shock Ali and essentially disconnect her from the 'key'. A small smile subtly grew on my face; even though she wasn't really Raven... she was still Raven.

"The wristbands, where are they?" Jasper asked.

"I don't know!" Raven panicked.

"I do!" Abby replied excited, whispering to Jasper.

After talking to someone who wasn't really there, Raven fell to the ground screaming. I rushed to her side and was trying to hold her face so she would focus on me. She just kept looking behind me while screaming and crying like she was in pain.

"Her hearts racing." Abby said concerned, "We need to get her to medical.

I nodded and scooped her up into my arms and rushed behind Abby until I gently placed her onto a gurney. Her body was almost convulsing, and she was beginning to sweat.

"Abby she's not getting better." I shouted.

"What do we need to do?" Jasper pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and turned to him, "Go find those damn wristbands!"

Jasper nodded and ran out of the room while Abby, Jackson, and myself put our attention to Raven. Jackson was slow to help, but he eventually did what Abby asked of him. Suddenly, Raven's body went still and she quit screaming. My heart fell into my stomach.

"No.... no, no, no!" I shouted, scooping her face once again, "Raven, come on open your eyes."

Creepily, her eyes opened and she lifted her torso slowly.

"I have fully access." She stated with a smirk, "She's ours."

I was confused and then felt dizzy. I slowly turned to see that Jackson had struck me with a reaper stick, just as he had done with Abby. I tried to fight the injection, but obviously that was a lost cause. Everything went dark as I felt my body hit the ground.

***

I woke up to Jasper smacking me around and was rambling on and on about random things. I finally woke up in a daze and his face became clear. He untied me quickly and was acting very nervous.

"We have to get out of here." He stated.

"Alright, but we aren't leaving without Raven." I ordered, running back to medical.

He agreed and followed behind me, "The wristbands are gone. Jaha destroyed them all.

"We'll figure it out. You go get the rover ready, I will get Raven."

He nodded and took another turn while I headed to medical. I burst through the door, only to find her unconscious. She had fresh bandages on her wrists, and all over again I felt sick to my stomach.

"What did they do to you?" I sighed, stroking a piece of hair from her face.

Her eyes opened slowly, "I'm sorry I scared you earlier... I'm okay now."

I questioned her, "You were just begging us to help you."

She tried to reply, but I had a feeling I wasn't talking to Raven. So, I quickly pushed a reaper stick into her neck and watched as her eyes rolled back and closed. I grabbed a few extra, just in case before lifting her up into her arms. I made my way into the hallway only to run into a guard. Not just any guard.

"Jonas." I exhaled in relief, "PLEASE tell me you're not crazy."

He smirked, "Maybe a little, but I am not City of Light crazy."

I nodded and motioned for him to follow. We finally made it to the rover as Jasper started it. The gates weren't open, so we did the only logical thing and rammed right through it. We partially regretted that as it cause the rover to come to a halt, with an annoying blonde in the headlights.

"Clarke?" I questioned, opening the door, "I'd love to chat but we need to go!"

"Lincoln is dead." I stated.

Gunfire broke out and she tried to question me more, but I took it upon myself and pulled her into the rover just as Jasper got it running again.

"Where is Lincoln?" She asked again.

"Lincoln is dead, Clarke. Pike shot him." I replied. "Why aren't you with Lexa?"

She paused to take a breath, "She's dead."

I let out a breath and looked down at Raven. Too many people were dying. Too many people that I loved. She had to make it through this... she had to. I leaned down to give her a kiss on her forehead and wrapped her with my jacket. She may not be Raven right now, but we were going to get Raven buck.

Ali was going to get out of her head.