1x1&2

A/N:

Hey everyone!(:

I am back with a whole new character, ideas, and story!

I hope you like it!

I love you all!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I charged into the communications room with the dirtiest look on my face directed right towards my father, Counselor Kane.

"Not now, Lucas." He warned.

"I'm not here for you." I scoffed, turning to the others, "Are the comms up yet?"

"We have no audio, or video. Everything we programmed in to help them, is gone. They're on their own now." Sinclair stated.

"They're on the ground, but we are still blind to the conditions. Thanks to Abby's wristbands, we can see how everything effects the body... which is more than we have had in years." Kane nodded, watching the screens.

"2 fatalities so far," Jackson informed, "But, we believe it was due to the crash and NOT the radiation."

"That's a lot of red up there." I sighed.

"He's right. Maybe the radiation is setting in." My father agreed.

"Spiked vitals." Abby smirked, "They're excited to be there."

I couldn't help but laugh under my breath, which earned a glare from my dad.

***

"Son, shouldn't you be at your post?" My dad scoffed as he saw I was still in the comms room.

"This is my new assignment." I rolled my eyes, joining Abby, "How's she doing?"

"She's hanging in there. Her blood sugar is low, she hasn't eaten."

I sighed, overlooking all of the screens. My eyes landed on one specific girl: Octavia Blake. Her mother and brother hid her under the floor for 16 years, which beats any records. The mom was floated the next day. I clenched my jaw and shook it off as Abby began rushing out of the room.

"Abby, what is it?" I asked.

"The Chancellor has been shot...." She stated, running off.

Immediately I felt sick to my stomach as I turned to my father. Until Jaha was up on his feet again, he would be in charge. I followed him out into the hallway to meet up with my commander.

"Looks like you're in charge now." I scoffed.

"Which means you can initiate population reduction." My commander confirmed.

"Shouldn't we figure out who shot the Chancellor before we start doing his job?"

"Already done." He informed, pulling up a picture.

I locked eyes on the screen and I felt myself holding my breath, "Bellamy."

"You know him?" My father asked.

I nodded, "We were in the guard together training until.... Look, he wouldn't do something like this unless someone pushed him to do it for Octavia."

"You seem to be on a first name basis with them." My dad accused.

"All I am saying is he didn't do this alone."

"Very well," He nodded, "Commander, find out who helped him. It looks like we have a traitor among us, and the 100 have an assassin among them."

***

Again, I was beginning to feel sick again. Watching Abby walk into the chamber was like a flashback. I was there when Jake was being floated. I wasn't able to do anything, or help. All I could do was watch.

Abby made eye contact with me, tears in her eyes. Then, she let a soft smile grow onto her face.

"Watch out for Clarke!" She shouted, just as the door closed.

I nodded and felt a stinging in my eyes. My father glanced over at me, but turned away when I gave him a glare. He turned back to the Commander, who was preparing to press the button.

"Stop!" Jaha shouted, "Dr. Griffin is pardoned!"

In an instant, I ran to the controls and flipped the switch to release her. I took her into a quick hug before she turned back to Jaha and Kane.

"I spent 12 hours putting those intestines back together. Get him back to bed!" She ordered.

I smiled and took hold of Jaha's arm, "Yes ma'am."

"Wait," He pleaded, "Tell me about the 100. Did they make it?"

***

"You know the council votes in like, 30 minutes, right?" I asked.

"Then we have 30 minutes to look." She fought back, "There has to be something."

Before I could reply there was a thud from within the venting systems. I pulled out my gun and made my way over to the air duct. I punched in the code and opened it quickly, seeing a figure trying to climb away. I grabbed a tight hold of their ankle.

"Nice try, hot shot." I smirked, pulling them down.

"They aren't dying!" the girl blurted, observing the screens. "That's all being sent from the ground?"

"Transmitted by these." I stated, handing her a spare wristband.

The girl had a sly smile grow onto her face as she tossed it back to me, "They're taking them off."

"Why would they do that?" Jackson asked.

"Because you told them not to." I smirked.

***

"You guys called in the work order?" Raven sighed, "Look, I'm not gonna say anything."

Abby went into explaining that in 10 days, 320 people will be killed in order to expand the life of the Ark. As she finished, I pulled off the cover the reveal an old, beaten up pod.

"I need this ready in 9 days." Abby offered, "Can you do it?"

"Only if I can go with you." Raven stated, getting a nod from Abby.

Abby hesitated, but knew that no wasn't an answer, "Fine. You can go."

"What exactly is my role in all of this?" I asked.

"Help her. Get her whatever parts she needs, use your authority in the guard to get things done. But, most importantly," She paused, "Don't let your father know."