2x11

"Why are we stopping?" I sighed, hopping off of my horse.

"Everyone needs to keep drinking water." Abby stated.

Clarke shook her head, "We are ALMOST home. We need to get back to that radio and see if Bellamy has made it inside yet."

"She's right, Abby." I rolled my eyes, "We can't move forward until Bellamy does his job."

"Alright, alright. Let's go home."

"Mount up!" I shouted, "Keep a look out. Our scouts are out here so think before you shoot."

"The grounders are listening to you?" Abby questioned.

I shrugged with a smirk, "Indra told them to."

"Don't let it get to your head." Clarke laughed.

I sent a smile her way but it faded quickly when a shot filled the air and one of the grounders fell off his horse. It wasn't rocket science... it HAD to be the mountain men. Clarke and I rushed through the trees, searching for where it came from. We made our way to a small clearing and found Octavia about to kill the last one.

"Don't!" Clarke shouted, "We can use him to get information! Find a patch kit and lets get him back to the Ark."

"You're serious? What makes you think he will tell us anything?" I scoffed.

"He might talk just because we saved his life." Abby spoke.

I shook my head, "You have got to be kidding me."

***

"Anything from Bellamy yet?" Octavia asked as we joined Raven.

She shook her head, "Nothing yet."

"Lincoln should be back by now... Something is wrong." I sighed.

"They will be back." Clarke assured.

"I hope so. This whole thing is riding on him getting inside there."

Clarke sent Raven a glare, "He will."

I let out a whistle as the tension build and got an elbow into the gut from Octavia. It didn't take her long to realize that I was not going to behave so she dragged me outside with her. She sent me a glare and shoved me against the outside of the ship.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I gave her a questioning look, "What are you talking about?"

"You're being a dick! Clarke and Raven don't need your sly comments. They just lost Finn. And we have no idea where Lincoln is! Wake up! Our friends could die."

"We ALL lost Finn. As far as your boyfriend goes, that's your problem... not mine! Our friends won't die because we're gonna get inside that damn mountain and kill every last one of them."

She shook her head, "Lincoln was teaching you, like you wanted. Why are you being like this?"

"I don't know, Octavia. I have a lot of anger in me that I don't know what to do with it." I sighed.

"Channel it, Lucas. Focus on the training and getting stronger. You and I could be the glue that keeps everyone together."

"And who is gonna keep us together?"

She smirked, "We'll keep each other glued."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So, I will be honest, I am worried that not many of you are wanting to join in on the small competition I have opened up for you?!

Are you simply not interested in that aspect of this?

If you are, here is a reminder of what you have to do:

Make some form of prediction that involves Lucas. It can be anything you THINK or even want to see happen. It could be a relationship he has, a choice he makes, or something he says. But, be detailed with it! I want to see your creative juices too! The more detailed and longer your comment is, the better!!

Remember what you're playing for, right? Maybe not... I'll remind you of that too:

You will get 1 of 2 options: create your own idea to be put into my book, or even creating your own character that I will add into this book.

Lets have fun with it!