Season 5 Ep 9-10

The morning was quiet, only now we were joined by Murphy and Emori. Last night was filled with a lot of emotions and talking between Raven and I. As painful as it was, at least there were no secrets. Everything was out in the open.

"I still can't believe you helped cure them." Echo scoffed.

"Enough." I sighed, brushing my hands through my hair, "Do they look cured?"

"We're still all on the same team, right?" Murphy questioned, "Of course we are. That being said... we kill the pilot, slip the collars, and then run like hell."

Raven shook her head and earned a glare from Echo, "Now what?"

I put a finger up, "Now, wait. If we can slip the collars then why would we need to kill him?"

"Agreed." Raven spoke, "He's valuable."

"Valuable how?" Emori asked.

"McCreary's people hate following Diyoza. They only did it in space to survive. Shaw says a civil war can happen at any moment. What's weaker than an enemy at war with itself?"

"Shaw told you all this?" Murphy confirmed.

Raven validated it by giving him a nod. Murphy had a sly smirk on his face as he made his way to a nearby guard. A guard had a tattoo that symbolized he was with McCreary. Murphy leaned beside him, whispering in his ear.

The guard rose to his feet and began to curse at another guard within the room. So much so that they began to brawl, causing a commotion within the church. It wasn't long before all of the guards were going at one another with anger.

"I agree with Raven," Murphy smiled, "This should be fun."

***

"Diyoza didn't tell McCreary about the cure. I just did. Things are about to happen here so we gotta get ready."

"I'll let Diyoza know so her side is ready. You start on the collars." Echo started, pausing briefly, "The pilot too."

Raven gave us a soft smile to us as she made her way over to Shaw. He appeared resilient, but after some exchanges, they both smiled and laughed with one another. I found myself smiling at them as well. Raven and I had made the decision to start over, whatever that meant. Even if it meant just friends. Watching them made me think of Clarke, and I felt an ache. I didn't know if she or Madi were okay. I missed them.

We now had been sitting and waiting for the excitement to start. Finally, the radio of a guard started and they left us inside alone. Instantly, we started to get to work. Emori worked on Murphy's collar and coached Raven through Shaw's. I stood at the window and watched as the two sides finally came face-to-face outside. Diyoza and McCreary were having their standoff.

"What's she saying?" Echo joined.

"The truth." I shook my head, "She's telling them about the cure."

"Defusing the bomb with the truth." Echo agreed.

"Must I do everything myself?" Murphy rolled his eyes, leaving the church.

"You all know where the meeting point is. If we get separated we will find you there." Echo ordered.

That's when my father entered, "Good, you're all here. We have to get Abby and Diyoza, then get to the ship."

"They won't hurt their doctor." Echo shrugged, "And Diyoza isn't our concern."

"Is peace?" Kane spoke, "Clarke and Bellamy agreed on a surrender. Hence the settlement in the south woods!"

"I'll go with you." Shaw offered.

Echo rolled her eyes and tried to pull him with, but he rejected. They glared at one another and made threats. It ended quickly when Raven was able to pull him away.

"I'll go with him." I stated, getting a smile from my father.

"Luke, no." Raven declined.

I shrugged, "He's my dad."

"I'll go too." Murphy stepped up.

"Let's go." I nodded, pushing out the door.

We heard shattering glass and other things as we entered the hospital. I took aim at the lone prisoner that was here and fired two shots off. Once his body hit the ground the rest of us made our way inside and helped Diyoza to her feet.

"Where's Abby?" Kane questioned.

"They took her but she will be okay. McCreary's people are in charge now." Diyoza spoke between breaths.

"There's more coming," Murphy informed.

I nodded, "Let's get out of here."