1x6

"Grab a weapon!" Bellamy ordered, "My sister has been out there alone for 12 hours. We aren't coming back without her."

I began to look through the options, but an arm pushed me back. Bellamy.

"Not you." He stated.

"Seriously, Bell? You can't blame me for this. We BOTH took her to that party. I kept your secret for years. I HELPED you." I pleaded.

"Yeah, and you helped your father float my mother." He scoffed, "Look. Just stay here and protect whoever stays, okay?"

I gave in and nodded, which he returned before walking off. Everyone's attention soon turned to the sky, where soft bursts of light illuminated. Raven's flares didn't work, and those were bodies entering the atmosphere. A few began to bicker about needing a radio, which led to 2 separate groups going out; one for radio, and the other for Octavia.

"I have to go with them," Finn said to Raven, and Clarke, "Be careful."

"Hey," Raven stopped him, "I love you."

 A small smile came on his face, before glancing at Clarke, "I love you, too."

I made my way to Clarke with a smirk on my face, "I'd rather be on the Ark right about now, wouldn't you?"

~FLASHBACK~

"Baby Blake," I smiled, "This might be the best day of your life."

"It is inspection time?" She pouted, "I'll get in the hole."

"No, no! You don't have to. This is great!" Bellamy laughed, "Go on, Luke, tell her the news."

"Our patrol has a front row seat to a party tonight," I started, "Let's take a walk."

She smiled as we made our way through the Ark. We took a special route, and she learned why fast. We came up to the big open glass that had the perfect view. For the first time in her life, she was seeing the Earth.

Finally, we made it to the party. Bellamy and I kept a close eye on her, being sure not to be suspicious. She began to become more comfortable, even dancing with someone else. I moved through the crowd so she was never out of my sight, until she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I glanced over at Bellamy, seeing he wasn't in sight either. Small panic began to set in until finally I felt a hand grab my arm and spin me around.; Octavia.

"Thank you." She smiled, trying to get me to dance.

"Octavia... we can't..." I sighed, as she kept dancing closer and closer.

She was just a breath away until the lights blasted on and other guard members spilled in. I took hold of Octavia's hand and made our way back to the way we came, meeting Bellamy in the middle.

"Masks off, ID chips out!" The guard ordered.

"O, you have to go home. We'll make a distraction." Bellamy stated, fear in his eyes.

"Bell..." Octavia sighed, "How do I get home."

***

"Where's Clarke!" Jasper shouted, carrying Finn's body.

"Oh my god..." Raven panicked, taking a grip on my arm.

"Get him into the dropship! Now!" Clarke ordered.

"Clarke, can you save him?" I asked.

She shook her head with small tears in her eyes," Not without my mom. We NEED to talk to the Ark."

"There's still no radio!"

"Raven, fix it! GO!" Clarke shouted, heading to the dropship with Raven behind her.

"Luke?" A familiar voice spoke.

I froze in my footsteps and slowly turned to see her smiling at me. Octavia.

"I knew you were to stubborn to die." I smirked.

She scoffed and jumped into my arms, hugging me tight. "How are you here?"

"It's a long, long, story."