Chapter 85

Chapter 85

For the army commanded by Ya Yi, Loren was almost equivalent to being an energy supply station. A large number of high-purity energy crystals that were produced on this planet could meet the recharge requirements of Gaia’s core weapons.

The Saen’s engineering team had concluded that Gaia’s core weapon was a consumable that could only be used three times. This statement was actually not entirely correct.

Gaia’s core weapon consumed incalculable energy every time it was used. When the nox race designed it, it was difficult to find a second eternal source crystal which could destroy an entire star.

Even though it was smaller than a fist-sized stone, the energy contained was enough to make this core weapon attack three times.

Because substitutes were almost impossible to find, the Saen engineering team made that judgment.

But in fact, on Ya Yi’s side, a way to recharge the core weapon had been found.

Taking the Eternal Source Crystal as the carrier, the energy of a large amount of energy crystals was transferred to this source crystal through the corresponding technology, and the quantity was used to make up for the lack of quality, so as to recycle the Eternal Source Crystal.

Returning to Loren to complete the rest and reorganization, theoretically they should be ready to capture the next planet on the plan, but the soldiers who followed the troops back to Loren found that several senior members of their legion-including the leader, had now seemed to put the plan on hold for the time being.

Since helping Ravi with his slightly curled blond hair that morning, Xie Luan watched the adult chirp about his meticulous haircut for a few days, maintaining the state he had just combed back then.

In the past few days while maintaining his hairstyle, every time the other party came to him, he seemed to want him to see it, telling him that he didn’t mess up his hair. The kind of eyes that lit up like waiting for praise made Xie Luan feel like seeing the one that only tweeted at him, the little fat chick with a furry chest.

Of course, after washing his hair, Ravi’s hair still curled up again, Xie Luan stretched out his hand to comb the other party’s hair again, this time in response to the slightly bright eyes, Xie Luan continued to pat his head after finishing combing the curled hair. The Kuwei chirped happily for a while.

This Kuwei now showed a particularly calm and obedient look when facing him. Xie Luan could see that the other party worked hard to show him that he was a good baby, as if he was still paying attention to the previous things.

“I’m not angry.” With a pat on the head of the person in front, Xie Luan felt that he still had to explain the matter to the other party more frankly, lest this Kuwei continued to worry.

Xie Luan didn’t take the words that the other party said on the Ark at the beginning to heart. It was normal to hear those words on that occasion.

But even if Xie Luan said so, Ravi still stood in front of him peacefully, which was what he wanted to do.

Seeing nothing else to say, Xie Luan thought for a while, and finally let the other party go.

After receiving the shared memory, Ravi began to send people to check some news he wanted to know.

For example, in the memory, the other two chubby birds who often played with him, and the couple who adopted him in the other world, however he had not received any feedback for the time being.

On the other side of the world, he and his playmates were adopted by a pair of parents. They had parents, but Ravi felt that for him, the youth in front of him must be the same as the parents.