Ch 112

It was said earlier that once the special weapons and equipment are removed, the human race’s physical weaknesses would immediately appear. At this time, humans were generally seen as very weak. This was almost the consensus of all races across the interstellar.

The cubs of most races in the interstellar were also quite dangerous to humans, so generally no humans would develop in the direction of interstellar caretakers.

So, Xie Luan now stood out from the crowd.

Despite the various curious and inquiring gazes cast on him, he maintained a normal and natural look. In fact, Xie Luan was still observing the surrounding environment leisurely at this time.

The assessment location of the Star Alliance’s childcare workers was different every year. The super-large building at the designated location was built two months before the assessment.

It was a recyclable building. After use, it could be recycled by pressing a button in the control room. After recycling, it could be taken to another location for reuse.

It was equivalent to a portable and mobile building. The building material was a special substance that could easily stretch and bend. Xie Luan had always been curious about this type of building that existed in the interstellar and had only seen it for the first time today.

The young person who were being stared by the group did not respond, but this still did not reduce the surprise and interest of other people present. Many people who came to participate in the assessment with partners began to whisper to their companion next to them.

“It’s a human…?” An examinee glanced at the black-haired young man who was standing not far away, raised his elbow and hit the waist of his companion, and asked in a hesitant and uncertain tone.

At this moment, the companion also glanced towards Xie Luan. After watching for a few seconds, he finally nodded, and replied in a similar tone: “Yes.” After the conversation, the two Semites from Fennec stared at each other for a while. Each saw the surprised expressions on each other’s faces.

The Yunbao branch was a dark horse in the last Star Craft assessment. Xie Luan, as the current president of the Yunbao branch, was of course someone who was widely known.

Then someone asked this question: “It is the president of that Yunbao Branch, but isn’t he only an investor… is he also a childcare worker?”

There were not many people who really understood the situation.

After the Yunbao branch became famous, many people were surprised to find  that the president of this cub nursing branch was a human, and he was also the main investor of this branch, but they did not understand what kind of role Xie Luan played in the Yunbao branch?

“It should be that when the president has nothing to do, he came here to take the test.”

More than one person had this idea. When someone said this to the person next to him, many nearby people easily agreed with this statement.

If he just came to take the test in order to pass the time, the other party should not even be able to pass the C-level evaluation…

They were not saying that the human race was underestimated, but it was well known that human beings were indeed not suitable for the career of interstellar caretaker.

Humans had a natural disadvantage when it came to the physical abilities test. It was impossible to get a high score in that segment. It was more likely that only ordinary scores could be achieved. This shortcoming alone was enough to make the assessment of interstellar nurses very harsh for humans.