Chapter 121

The cub egg that had survived on the destroyed Attia star was found by the Star Alliance. Of course, the Star Alliance members knew about the existence of Ya Yi, but for the forces outside the Star Alliance, many people were filled with astonishment at this time when they saw the appearance of this nox.

It turned out that there was still someone from the nox race in the interstellar...

Only Ya Yi was left. So, technically if we look at the definition of "race", the nox were not actually a race anymore.

As the last nox, Ya Yi was now just a lonely individual.

His hometown and the people of his race no longer existed. This nox had not been able to go back home from the moment he was born and did not have any place where he belonged.

The Ark ship easily moved through the defense line of the Star Alliance army because the two sides were having a video conference. Xie Luan was negotiating with the Star Alliance personnel through Zarad.

"It's the general, it's really General Zarad-!" They didn't know which Star Alliance soldier's excited voice they were hearing. Seeing the person appearing on the holographic image, the original low morale of the Star Alliance army suddenly rebounded by a lot. And a certain glow was rekindled in the eyes of the soldiers.

Zarad, the former supreme commander of the Alliance Army.

Not only did many outsiders regard him as a general with outstanding military exploits, but for the soldiers of the Star Alliance army, his existence had always been that of a spiritual leader.

Although he was conspired against on the battlefield and could no longer use his abilities, so he voluntarily chose to submit a retirement application to the senior leaders of the Star Alliance. But still in the years since Zarad had left the Star Alliance military, his status as the spiritual leader of the army had never changed.

After confirming that their identification was correct, some soldiers present even trembled with excitement.

"With General Zarad, we must be able to win this war." Such a belief was needed at this time, and the soldiers were willing to believe in it.

The army led by Zarad had never faced a single defeat, which was the source of the confidence for the soldiers of the Star Alliance.

The morale of the soldiers was visibly boosted that could be seen by the naked eye. These soldiers seemed to have regained their confidence in defeating the enemy in an instant. The Star Alliance could not fail to understand the meaning of this.

The fighting on the front line was extremely fierce. The soldiers fighting on the front line were doing their best to temporarily intercept the enemy outside the planet, but it was inevitable that there would still be enemies landing on the planet.

The enemy's goal was the Star Alliance headquarters in the central city. With the Star Alliance headquarters as a base, ground troops also tried their best to keep the enemy from approaching the city.

The citizens of Hilorin Star were rushed to the safe room raised from the ground by Star Alliance personnel the moment the war broke out. Now, no pedestrians could be seen on the city streets of Hilorin Star.

The safe room was an infrastructure that basically every planet would have. It was usually hidden underground and only activated by the planet's management when it was needed.