Chapter 93

Chapter 93

After learning of his ability, he wanted to show Xie Luan first. The smoky eyes of this goose-yellow chubby cub who was standing upright toward the young man seemed to be filled with small stars, which looked particularly bright.

When seeing the cub behave like this, generally speaking, the adults who saw it would be softened a little bit in their hearts.

Of course, Xie Luan was the same.

Kneeling down to hug the puffed-up cub, Xie Luan reached out to touch the furry chest and abdomen of the Kuwei cub, with a surprised and happy expression on his face, “Ravi, you’re amazing, so you learned an ability so quickly.”

The plump feathers of the three races looked particularly rich in their cubs. Xie Luan continued to pat the furry chest and abdomen of the Kuwei cub, with a touch of warmth in one hand.

Knowing that this cub must have come to show him as soon as he learned the ability, Xie Luan estimated it should have appeared this morning.

“Tweet, twee!”

Hearing what the youth said, the little cub puffed up his body a little bit more, and his tender and crisp screams were obviously louder than before. His eyes were lit up as he looked at Xie Luan’s face.

Although the wind power of the Kuwei cub just now only created a mini hurricane like a small spinning top, but it had the power to roll the carton up to the extent of spinning two times in the low air, thus Xie Luan’s surprise was very obvious, as if this little fat cub had accomplished something very remarkable.

“Can Ravi do what he just did again?” Arranging feathers was an expression of loving the cub. Xie Luan was now arranging the feathers for the little fat guy who was squatting in his arms, and then stretched out a finger to tap the cub’s pointed beak.

This cub came to him first, and Xie Luan was of course very happy.

However, this little fat man had now developed abilities, and other people should also know. Xie Luan believed that other adults in the branch would be happy if they saw it.

“Tweet!”

Leaning the whole furry body against the young man’s arms, the Kuwei cub responded with a crisp, sharp sound and rubbed against the young man’s slender and beautiful fingers.

“Then I will call the other people over, and Ravi will show it again later.” Xie Luan tweaked the goose-yellow cub in his arms and held it high with both hands.

The young man was holding him up high, and the cub tweeted several times, and the little wings gathered behind him fluttered down at this moment.

Before going to find other people, Xie Luan took out a solid color ribbon in the drawer next to the cub’s snacks under the table not far away. Xie Luan used this ribbon to tie a beautiful small bow, and then put the bow on the cub he was holding.

“Okay.” Xie Luan said warmly, looking down at the Kuwei cub who was obediently squatting in his arms like a little chicken.

When he saw that the young man was going to put the bow on him, the little cub became basically motionless, and his black eyes were looking straight at the bow.

It wasn’t until the beautiful little bow had been worn on him that the Kuwei cub moved its wings together slightly.

Standing in a relatively empty space in the hall for this short meeting, Xie Luan already had a lot of cubs close by, calling the others over, Xie Luan gently lowered the little cub he was holding in his arms on the ground in this area.