Ch 110

On the return journey, they again took the Ark ship. It was the first time for the dragon cub and her grandfather entering such a large battleship. On the way back, the black dragon cub, who was lightly put down from his arms by Xie Luan, was also exploring the whole Ark while flapping her wings in this new and unknown ship.

Xie Luan accompanied the young dragon to explore together. When they arrived at the main hall, he stretched out his hand to hug the black dragon cub who wanted to fly forward.

“Hey.”

When she was about to fly forward, she was suddenly caught by the young man behind her. The black dragon cub with black jade-like scales on her body did not resist, and only raised her head as she was hugged, and called to Xie Luan.

Xie Luan didn’t want to do anything more after hugging the black dragon cub. He just hugged the young dragon and placed it on the rectangular table in the main hall of the Ark, and then when the baby dragon raised her head to him again, he reached out and touched the dragon wing of the young dragon.

This place, the main hall of the Ark, could be regarded as the place where he and this black dragon had first met in a certain way.

However, the black dragon he met here was not a baby dragon, but an adult dragon in its humanoid form.

“Oni must be careful about everything in the future, don’t let yourself get hurt, your grandpa and I will be very worried about you.” Thinking of seeing her injured on their first meeting in both world lines, Xie Luan couldn’t help but feel frightened. The black dragon cub in front of him heard these words and looked at him with inquisitive eyes.

In both worlds, the black dragon cub was bandaged with wounds when they met. Xie Luan still remembered that when he was in the parallel world line, the black dragon cub was wounded on her arm.

If he cared more about her at the time, he might have been able to get along with her more. As for the grown-up Oni and Ain from the parallel world line, Xie Luan had met the two cubs who were still young in this world. It was impossible for him not to have such thoughts afterwards.

Although in fact he stayed in that world line for only a few days, no matter how much he got along with them, it would still be too short.

Knowing that the young man was caring for her by saying this, the black dragon cub who was placed on the rectangular table flew up to the height where she could face Xie Luan and placed her head lightly against Xie Luan’s cheek.

Having returned to the Yunbao branch, Xie Luan brought the two new members to greet the other people from the branch who were in the living room and described the situation in detail.

It was normal for a cub nursing branch to accept cubs. But they hadn’t heard of a precedent in which a StarCraft branch would also accept the cub’s family members. But after listening to Xie Luan’s description, everyone in the house nodded and expressed their understanding after thinking for a few seconds.

This black dragon cub had no parents. It had been brought up by its grandfather since its shell was broken. Now that the grandfather, the old dragon was already very old, and could be said to be almost reaching the end of his life span, logically speaking they undoubtedly should let both of them see more of each other.

However, the lifespan of a dragon was longer than most other races. From a human perspective, this old dragon could still live for many years.

“I will clean up a room for you later.” Xia Qi was more polite and respectful towards the elderly and took the initiative to clean up a room for him at this time.