Chapter 99

Chapter 99

The little fat cub who was still thrown a tantrum just now became obedient after being coaxed. He no longer fluttered his wings in a struggling manner, and did not make a cry of resistance, which was completely different from his state a minute or two ago.

It was rare to see this cub in his arms being so well-behaved. The caretaker who took care of this Kuhti cub just looked down and was too relieved. He stared blankly at the cub squatting in his arms. The light red cub, in less than ten seconds, was fluttering his wings, flew into the arms of the youth in front of him.

Flew back again.

Not only the caretaker, but other people who watched this scene nearby also felt very surprised. The air in the room suddenly became quiet for a few seconds.

To this Kuhti cub, the youth should be a stranger no matter what, but this cub actually took the initiative to fly towards the other side.

Xie Luan did not expect this development but bowed his head to meet the little fat cub squatting in his arms with inquisitive black eyes. The cub was looking up at him. Xie Luan decided to temporarily continue to hold the cub.

If it wasn’t for the adults in the living room who knew the real situation, they would almost think that Xie Luan was the caretaker who usually took care of this cub.

Just squatting in the arms of the young man, he didn’t move much. The Kuhti cub, who had a temper from time to time, looked good at this time.

“Tweet.” With its downy plump body squatted like this, the little fat cub looked even more fluffy, while the Kuhti cub chirped crisply to the young man holding it.

Hearing the chirp, Xie Luan raised his hand and arranged the feathers on the cub that were a little messy because of it flapping wings just now. After doing this, Xie Luan clearly felt the cub moving his body closer in his arms.

Seeing how this cub was able to get close to the young man easily, the few caretakers who usually took care of this Kuhti cub were all taken aback.

Affinity, there was such a scoring value in the grade assessment of the caretakers, and this value of the young man in front of them may be a perfect score.

In fact, among his peers, the popularity of the youth was not low.

Many people in the branch knew the fact that a young human named Xie Luan worked as a caretaker in a cub raising branch, and now he had become the president, and had developed the Yunbao branch very well.

They had been surprised that the other party was a human and still willing to be a caretaker. Now that they saw the outstanding affinity of the youth, the caretakers of other races present had to admit that the other party was indeed qualified for the position of a caretaker.

But they didn’t know why, so far, it seemed that the youth had not yet participated in the grade assessment of caretakers.

In fact, the level of caretakers was assessed once a year. Xie Luan came to the world just not long after the assessment, and he was busy developing the Yunbao branch last year and did not have free time to do this.

Xie Luan was considering this year’s assessment.

He could feel the cub in his arms actively getting close to him just now, so Xie Luan stretched out a finger and touched the sharp, light-colored bird’s beak.

The youth touched the bird’s beak with his fingertips and it moved his wings slightly. Then, under the eyes of everyone, the little cub touched the pointed bird’s beak to the young man’s white fingers and gently rubbed it.