Chapter 105

The gem was not big, and it could be completely covered by the young dragon under its belly. The wings of this black young dragon were still hanging down, but the body that pressed the gem was closed over it.

The scales of dragons were very strong and had extremely high defensive capabilities. This was indeed true.

However, the hardness of the scales of the young dragon was of course different from that of the adult dragons, and the scales on the abdomen itself were more fragile than the back. Xie Luan saw the baby dragon press its body against the gemstone, and his eyebrows could not help but stretch out.

Wouldn’t it be awkward?

He wanted this young dragon not to press the gem with its belly. Xie Luan said softly while being stared at by the amber vertical pupils that belonged to the dragon cub: “This gem has been given to you, I will not take this gem back, but the baby will be uncomfortable if he presses it like this. Can you let it out?”

The young dragon liked gems. The act of pressing the gems under his body was related to the nature of the race. Whether it was young dragons or grown-up dragons, they did not like others to touch the treasures they collected. This had the same effect as touching the dragon’s inverted scale.

When Xie Luan said that, the black dragon cub moved its dragon wings slightly, but the racial instinct still made the young dragon to keep pressing the gem.

The black dragon cub’s left wing had to be bandaged. Considering that the young dragon was still new to him, Xie Luan couldn’t reach out and hug the young dragon now.

It must be bandaged in this position. If there was something underneath the young dragon’s body, it would definitely be more uncomfortable together with the pain of bandaging the wound.

Thinking of this, Xie Luan tried to stretch his hand to the young dragon’s body that was pressing on the gemstone. His hand that got closer and closer was stared at by the black young dragon’s vertical amber pupils, but this time, the young dragon made no more threatening sounds at him.

This baby dragon was unexpectedly so good.

When he touched the hard scales of its body, it leaned forward slightly, and Xie Luan touched the abdomen of the young dragon.

The scales on the baby dragon’s abdomen were slightly warmer than other parts of the body, and it was a bit warm when touched, and at this time Xie Luan smoothly touched the little gem that was pressed under the body by the baby dragon.

As soon as Xie Luan touched this gem, he could feel the young dragon pressing on the gem immediately tightened its body, but the young dragon still just stared at him with vertical pupils but did not resist.

“Just take the gem out a little, this gem is still for the baby.” While continuing to coax, Xie Luan took the gem that he touched, and when he took it out, Xie Luan put the gem in the paws of the young dragon.

The black young dragon once again hugged the little gem with its two front paws, and Xie Luan then took out a clean white bandage from the space button.

He had made a bit of a mistake. When the portable treatment device was used by Xie Luan to treat the wound on Nick’s forearm in the other world, the energy had ran out.

After returning, Xie Luan forgot to recharge the equipment, and now he could only use a bandage to bandage the wound of the young dragon.

“The baby just hug the gemstone; I’ll bandage the wound for you.” Xie Luan also put the soft and clean bandage in front of the young dragon, let the young dragon know that he did not have any malice towards him, and when he was about to start bandaging, he slowly added, “It will hurt a bit, but don’t move.”