Chapter 128

During this journey with the Muka cubs to Senna, Xie Luan fully felt the development of the Muka planet and the race itself.

The Muka people were also a race with wisdom. In the future, there would be a day when they could advance to humanoid form. Xie Luan was convinced of this.

This evolution may only appear in a very small number of individuals at first, but over time, the entire group would complete this transformation.

"I don't know what Nick's humanoid form will look like?" Having returned to Yunbao Branch from Senna, Xie Luan raised his hand in the living room and lightly touched the sharp forearm of the Muka cub in front of him. His voice was very gentle when he said this.

Although in the parallel world line, Xie Luan had seen that the grown-up Muka cub did not advance to humanoid form, but maybe it would be different in this world line.

There were so many things that had changed in the world here, and one change could trigger a whole chain of reactions. Xie Luan had hopes and expectations for what he just said.

"Hiss..."

The Muka cub tilted his head when he heard the young man's words, and then made a low hiss to rub against Xie Luan's arms.

Other babies would have humanoid forms when they grew up, and even if he was still a cub, this Muka cub had a certain awareness of this matter.

But when he would grow up, he would just become taller, but the overall shape would not change much.

Because it was a natural fighting race, the Muka cubs generally wanted to grow up faster in terms of the improvement of their combat power in adult form. The Muka cub in front of Xie Luan naturally had the same idea.

In fact, with the development of the Muka people in recent years, this kind of racial instinct was gradually weakening in the Muka people, but there were still some reservations.

The humanoid form's combat power might not be that strong. After hearing what Xie Luan said just now, the Muka cub instinctively discerned the matter.

But feeling the expectations expressed in the youth's words, this Muka cub seemed a little hesitant. On the one hand, he wanted to have a stronger fighting force to protect the youth when he grew up, and on the other hand, he also wanted to respond to the youth's expectations.

Being rubbed by the cub, Xie Luan placed his left hand on the hard-shelled head of the Muka cub. After touching it a few times, he tried his best to open his arms to hug the cub.

When Xie Luan first met this cub, this Muka cub was already six months old, and it was a size that Xie Luan could not hold.

Until now, Xie Luan had never picked up this Muka cub like he had with other cubs, so he could only open his arms as much as possible to half hug him like this.

He had failed to hug him when this Muka cub was still a newly born baby. The first time Xie Luan went to Senna to save the eight Muka cub eggs and witnessed those Muka cubs being born from the broken shell, he had felt regret in his heart.

It would be great if this Muka cub could advance into a humanoid form during the cub stage. Although he knew that the possibility of this happening was very low, Xie Luan couldn't help but think so now.